BREAKING NEWS!!! 50 to testify in court against MURDER INC!

why do you even care he do nice songs let him snitch
i couldent care less about that fagot
you aint no gangstas so you shouldent care
and i bet all of you would snitch if some one fuckt you up
most of you are internet geeks am not saying all but most off you
patetic ritch kids trying to act like they live by ghetto rulez

dont reply to me i dont give a shit about what you think pranksta

FroDawgg

MakaveliPrime01 said:
I hate this rap sense of honor where you're not supposed to snitch. If someone was breaking the law and fucking with me, I'd have no qualms with tesifying against them.
exactly...it's not wrong to turn in someone who's breaking the law. i only see it as a problem if you had a part in it, but you turn around and testify against the codefendent so that you can get off free.

Shot 21

B.Parcells said:
today on the radio (sd's 98.9) on the mourning hip hop news segment. the dj said that the feds are getting real close to shutting down murder inc and to taking them to trial before a jury. they said that information had been leaked that 50 cent is going to be asked to testify against MURDER INC and SUPREME. he is also going to be asked to also testify about him getting attacked in the studio a couple of years ago by Murder Inc.

The radio said that as of right now 50 has a team of lawyers trying to stop the feds from even bringing 50 cent to court because he fears of being seen as a snitch in front of the public.

Damn. why would the feds want 50 to testify against them????? it all makes sense. all that snitch shit is real. just like he using interscope to fuck with game and the lox careers this nigga used the feds to end Murder Inc. Thats sad. this nigga 50 fuckin w/ peoples families eating. thats fucked up.

i hope he HAS to testify so the world can c what he really is.

HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT THIS FROM WCRYDAZ FORUM
We already view 50 as a snitch. Whats the difference? But if he testifies against this, I bet he ends up dead next year. Whether its by order of Supreme, Irv Gotti or Mary Elizabeth Hitler someone will kill him.

By the way that pic made me literally lol. :D

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
He can't plead the fifth in this situation. Even if he doesn't want to testify, a subpoena will be issued and he will be forced to. Or, he'll go to jail.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
just to clear up this "pleading the fifth" idea...i know a couple people already said this...

the fifth amendment only protects you from testifying against yourself. it's about protection from self-incrimination. you can't plead the fifth if you're a witness. it would be obstruction of justice.

so no, 50 can't plead the fifth.

I'm no American Lawyer but to take the fifth ammendment is the right not to testify on the account that it may incriminate yourself...?
I feel for the courtroom clerk having to decipher exactly what 50 is saying.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Patrik08 said:
why do you even care he do nice songs let him snitch
i couldent care less about that fagot
you aint no gangstas so you shouldent care
and i bet all of you would snitch if some one fuckt you up
most of you are internet geeks am not saying all but most off you
patetic ritch kids trying to act like they live by ghetto rulez

dont reply to me i dont give a shit about what you think pranksta

All I heard was yadda yadda yadda... I should stay in school and learn english... yadda yadda yadda

B.Parcells said:
today on the radio (sd's 98.9) on the mourning hip hop news segment. the dj said that the feds are getting real close to shutting down murder inc and to taking them to trial before a jury. they said that information had been leaked that 50 cent is going to be asked to testify against MURDER INC and SUPREME. he is also going to be asked to also testify about him getting attacked in the studio a couple of years ago by Murder Inc.

The radio said that as of right now 50 has a team of lawyers trying to stop the feds from even bringing 50 cent to court because he fears of being seen as a snitch in front of the public.

Damn. why would the feds want 50 to testify against them????? it all makes sense. all that snitch shit is real. just like he using interscope to fuck with game and the lox careers this nigga used the feds to end Murder Inc. Thats sad. this nigga 50 fuckin w/ peoples families eating. thats fucked up.

i hope he HAS to testify so the world can c what he really is.

HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT THIS FROM WCRYDAZ FORUM

should we all feel sorry for "these peoples families" eating... stop breaking the law, get a real fucking job, and feed your family.. simple as that. Why the fuck would you feel bad for someone who put themselves in a position where they are doing wrong?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.