Breaking; Mobb Deep Beat The Shit Outa Saigon

linx

Staff member
Of course there's gonna be people saying "oh I woulda stayed". Those are the idiots that woulda got the shit kicked outta them. The ones that act tough. He said he was gonna snuff Prodigy and he did it. Period. He showed up to HIS show and did what he said he was gonna do around HIS people. He left before anyone could catch him. I don't see nothing wrong with that. I've been in a fight with my friends where we whopped peoples asses and once we saw a shitload more people coming, you bet we left too.

masta247

Staff member
wait.. why is this thread called "Breaking; Mobb Deep Beat The Shit Outa Saigon"? Isn't it the other way around?
Saigon goes onstage on Mobb deep's concert, dissed Prodigy, knocks him out and runs away practically unhurt.. Saigon prooved that he's the man.
Mobb deep crew just stands still like bitches. Then Havoc talks how big pussy he is (himself)

yeah when i read the title i was thinking to myself "i just read in a diff. web site that it was the other way around: that saigon beat up P. I think it'll get Sai a buzz and maybe get his album released. makes P look fucking dumb though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.