Bow Wow on Hot 97: "Only real rappers out now are me, Kanye, and 50, and MAYBE Jay-Z"

Bow Wow on Hot 97: "Only real rappers out now are me, Kanye, and 50, and MAYBE Ja

ToopackShaker said:
basketball is my favourite sport
i like the way they dribble up and down the court

GANGSTA
that's actually from an 80's kurtis blow song, called basketball. the whole song is almost remake actually.

as far as him though, he did make a lot of childish music when he was... a child, and i really doubt anyone would take him seriously if he tried to put on an adult thug persona either, so can't really hate him for the mickey mouse business and what not.
And no rapper has enough merit to call out any others as to saying who are the only "real rappers" left.

someone should beat the shit outta this little bastard

he been rich since he was 12 what does he know about living in the hood

smh and will smith would own him in a battle on the mic and in a fight

2Pax

Bow Wow on Hot 97: "Only real rappers out now are me, Kanye, and 50, and MAYBE Ja

FlipMo said:
Will Smith is a bubble gum rapper? Will Smith is one of the reason's why there is mainstream rap, he's the first rapper to win a grammy for his song 'Summertime'. If it weren't for Big Will, Bow Wow would be working at the corner Burger King. Fucking prick.
Bow Wow just got p\/\/ned

Shot 21

Didnt think Bow Wow was a bitch. He got no respect for Hip Hop and the OGs. And he must hardly know shit if he thinks 50 Is real.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
wow cannot believe he would say comments like that, but then again he is a commercial artist so you have to expect these people to say stupid things because they know the market will listen to them.

'But rumor has it that you getting raped like Lil' Bow Wow
Now listen industry motherfuckers, don't get offended'

thought i would post these funny lines from Technique.

OH boy all yall hatin on Bow Wow now.Do you bay area dudes just hate everybody? I like Bow Wow music cause its clean something i wish more rappers would do. An remember the boy is just 18 most teenage only know about Jay-z Eminem 50 and Kanye West.They haven't heard of Yukmouth and friend. All Yall should love Bow Wow because he is the only bay area rapper doing SHIT.holla

Ten A key said:
OH boy all yall hatin on Bow Wow now.Do you bay area dudes just hate everybody? I like Bow Wow music cause its clean something i wish more rappers would do. An remember the boy is just 18 most teenage only know about Jay-z Eminem 50 and Kanye West.They haven't heard of Yukmouth and friend. All Yall should love Bow Wow because he is the only bay area rapper doing SHIT.holla
I hope this is sarcastic....

Back on topic: ......lol, wtf?

_carmi

me, myself & us
Ten A key said:
tell me ur joking. if ur in the rap game u must know about other rappers too, not only about jay-z, 50 and kanye. fuck bow wow dissing will smith and thinking that 50 is real lol. that kid is a fucking joke. i'm 17 and i know other rappers than 50 cent, eminem, jay-z and kanye west. and i'm not even too much in the rap game i dont have that much knowledge. thank u.

DrugBa11ad said:
Exactly man, how the fuck you gonna be a real rapper when you got a penis pushed up your asshole?
Yea, it was his fault he got raped. You're really smart :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.