Bow Wow on Hot 97: "Only real rappers out now are me, Kanye, and 50, and MAYBE Jay-Z"

Dude's at SOHH is talkin about it

http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=651959&page=1&pp=15

Elliot Wilson just said yesterday on Hot 97 in the new issue of XXL Bow Wow says:

BOW WOW: "I'm not tryna be like Will Smith cuz, Will Smith is not a real rapper. He was more of a BUBBLE GUM RAPPER. The only real rappers out there right now are ME, Kanye, 50, and maybe Jay. But Jay ain’t in it like that no more."
lmfao..in order to be a rapper u might have to write yo lyrics

Big Flipp

lmao someone needs to bitch slap this little punk and then tie him down and make him listen to some real hiphop so he will know what a real rapper is.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Bow Wow on Hot 97: "Only real rappers out now are me, Kanye, and 50, and MAYBE Ja

Will Smith is a bubble gum rapper? Will Smith is one of the reason's why there is mainstream rap, he's the first rapper to win a grammy for his song 'Summertime'. If it weren't for Big Will, Bow Wow would be working at the corner Burger King. Fucking prick.

Wow... I hope certain West Coast rappers were listening in on that. I would love to see this motherfucker try to battle some rappers.

Remember how Lil' Bow Wow used to wear Mickey Mouse chains and do the Crip Walk all over his videos and at the BET Awards a while back? So is that what a "real rapper" is?

But I'm not gonna clown him for recording a verse for Jessica Simpson's remix of Irresistable. I would've done it too, she's fucking hot.

Bow Wow on Hot 97: "Only real rappers out now are me, Kanye, and 50, and MAYBE Ja

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH :laugh:

ToopackShaker said:
basketball is my favourite sport
i like the way they dribble up and down the court

GANGSTA
LMFAO, this is TOO FUNNY :thumb:

PuffnScruff

FlipMo said:
Will Smith is a bubble gum rapper? Will Smith is one of the reason's why there is mainstream rap, he's the first rapper to win a grammy for his song 'Summertime'. If it weren't for Big Will, Bow Wow would be working at the corner Burger King. Fucking prick.
you made a very good point here. smith really did lay the foundation for pop rappers like bow wow.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.