Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony Signed With Full Surface/Aftermath/Interscope.

Kadafi Son

Ok, Wish isn't horrible, but he doesn't sound like he belongs in the group. Bizzy does. So does Flesh (Group ain't tha same without em tho).

Anyways, even though there not workin' with DJ U-Neek anymore, I think maybe they can get there midwest title back by being on those record labels.
And for whoever said BTNH are overratted, have you watched TV or listened to what younger kids are listening to these days. Maybe because I'm from Cleveland just like Bone are, but not even there hometown give them the props they should. I know a couple of there releases aren't as good as there platinum albums in the 90s(Creepin' On Ah Come Up', East 1999 Eternal, The Art Of War), but you gotta look at tha potential they have, at least with Krayzie, Layzie, and Bizzy. I just hope there are no collabos with 50 Cent.

DPG iz all I C said:
Ive got that album, its OK nothing special IMO. I dont know why i dont like them, just never got in to them.
I respect your opinion, but e.99 just an OK album? Its a straight up classic!!!

Diaz said:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/wish-verses-mp3.html

Here is 2 minutes and 35 seconds of Wish verses. Listen to that and tell me he's a horrible rapper.
lol yea damn wish gets too much hate, hes actually a pretty tight rapper its just he gets outshined by the other members of bone on most tracks, if you listen to some of his more recent songs ('Thats That Bone', Power Of A Smile', 'Put It On Yall')hes deffinatly improving and i would say at this point id rather hear a wish verse than a bizzy verse. :thumb:

i like Wish..hes dope, Bizzy used to be the shit...but he's fallin off hard

as far as the signing....i dont think it will make much of a diff....they need to get back on dj unique beats...

Also i got accused of being on crack when i said this:

but krayzie sez shit backwards in the back of his tracks which makes him awesome aswell! :thumb: , listen to battlezone skip to krayzies verse and play it backwards tell me he dont say "Mr Leatha Face Will Give Ya Sum"

lol try it but dont accuse me of bein high! lol

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Diaz said:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/wish-verses-mp3.html

Here is 2 minutes and 35 seconds of Wish verses. Listen to that and tell me he's a horrible rapper.
1) soso
2) pretty nice
3) horrible i fucking hate this verse he ruins the song put a bullet in my head now be4 it goes on
4) poop...lol and its edited?
5) decent
6) decent...least he doesnt ruin this 1 like he did CrossRoads
7) prolly his best verse...cant really tell its him lmao

main thing is just his voice is not pleasant on the ears and he cant sing 4 shit. Like I said on the Thuggish Ruggish clip - his voice sounds completely different there, not as raspy and ugly as all his later shit...its a lot smoother, more pleasant on the ears.

After listening to those clips and giving my observations Ill say this...

Wi$h Bone is a horrible rapper.

Bigg Limn said:
1) soso
2) pretty nice
3) horrible i fucking hate this verse he ruins the song put a bullet in my head now be4 it goes on
4) poop...lol and its edited?
5) decent
6) decent...least he doesnt ruin this 1 like he did CrossRoads
7) prolly his best verse...cant really tell its him lmao

main thing is just his voice is not pleasant on the ears and he cant sing 4 shit. Like I said on the Thuggish Ruggish clip - his voice sounds completely different there, not as raspy and ugly as all his later shit...its a lot smoother, more pleasant on the ears.

After listening to those clips and giving my observations Ill say this...

Wi$h Bone is a horrible rapper.
Ok, so 2 out of 7 clips are bad, the rest are decent-good, and conclusion = Wish is a horrible rapper?

DPG iz all I C said:
Ive got that album, its OK nothing special IMO. I dont know why i dont like them, just never got in to them.
That album is FULL of some of the funkiest and best flows bone has ever put on an album. I dont know what to say, ive never seen anyone say that album is over-rated. That album was the first rap album I ever bought. I had my parents drive me down the street, i was still in elementary school or maybe 6th grade. I went in and bought that shit on tape. I begged my parents like, please play this on the way home, even though the drive is like 7 min flat. The obliged and laughed all the way home like Wtf is this shit zach? I just sat in the backseat with a big shit eating grin on me facey face.

The only conclusion i have for somone that doesnt like that album is they dont smoke weed. Please tell me u dont smoke weed.

Damn that has to be one of the greatest intro/half song ive ever fucking heard. Sure does set a mood for the rest of the album.
This album is made for weed smokers that love to cruze around and listen to their shit LOUD.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
3en said:
lol :thumb:

his conclusion should = Wish is a decent rapper.
Any idiot can come up w/ some rhymes over a beat...it takes SKILL 2 make them sound good out of ur mouth. Wi$h fails 2 do this - which is why IN MY FUCKING OPINION WISH IS A HORRIBLE RAPPER. goddam

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.