Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony Signed With Full Surface/Aftermath/Interscope.

The time has finally come for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.

After releasing Thug World Order four years ago it had seemed as if Bone Thugs-n-Harmony were finished after failing to achieve the success of their previous albums and slowly falling out of the limelight. Since breaking away from Ruthless Records following Thug World Order, members Krayzie and Layzie released solo album's in hopes to regain their spot in hip hop but to no ones surprise Bone Thugs-n-Harmony were not promoted nor distributed correctly.

This is all about to change in 2006!

As you all have known for quite some time Bone Thugs-n-Harmony were signed by Swizz Beatz' Full Surface Records. It has now become official that instead of being distributed through J Records, Bone and Swizz, have decided to go with the "Machine" at Interscope Records which distributes the likes of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent and many more leaders in the hip hop industry.

Now hold your breath!

It has also been said by Layzie Bone that not only is the group signed to Full Surface/Interscope but are in fact signed with Full Surface/Aftermath/Interscope. Just think of the possibilities this brings for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony working with both Swizz Beatz and Dr. Dre among many other rumored superstar producers such as 3 6 Mafia, Timbaland, Kanye West, Big Boi (Outkast), Lil Jon, and Play-n-Skillz

http://www.btnhboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37483

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Bizzys gone off the rocker - Wish has always sucked, Flesh [who had some decent shit] is still in jail? That leaves 2 good members...yay lets sign em.

Bigg Limn said:
Bizzys gone off the rocker - Wish has always sucked, Flesh [who had some decent shit] is still in jail? That leaves 2 good members...yay lets sign em.
This albums Krayzie, Layzie & Wish NO Bizzy :thumb:

This should be one of the hottest albums of the year as long as they keep it real and dont switch up their style and make club shit feat 50 cent (i can see it now lol) :rolleyes:

i love em all (no homo) Krayzie is my fav :thumb: i think wih has got mad skills he just appears to b lazy cuz he rips his verses on krays album and shudda done his own solo

limn: flesh is in prison still i think hes in there till 2009? but his albums were sick Fifth Dog Let Loose and Thugs Humbly United Gathering Souls :thumb:

7 Syns

Bone Thugs unfortunately have passed their date, quality wise. Krayzie should fly off solo because he has some sorta buzz still and never really got lazy with his skills and hunger.

peace.

7 Syns said:
Bone Thugs unfortunately have passed their date, quality wise. Krayzie should fly off solo because he has some sorta buzz still and never really got lazy with his skills and hunger.

peace.
Krayzie is still cool i love his style.

is it just me or does he sorta look like dj quik? man if I heard a dj quik + krayzie bone collab... GOD DAMN

shit me pants :thumb:

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Layzie i think recently has been more decent than before, Kray is still on top. Wish is ok, Bizzy isn't in the group no more.

Duke

Staff member
They should hook up with DJ U-Neek. Bone isnt the same without those beats.

And DPG, how can you say overrated man? :( The praise they recieved for E1999 is well deserved, that album was off the scale. Its just that they never ever got back on that level of music making, not even close.

Duke said:
Exactly. Thug World Order is an ok album, that's just not their style though. They need to have that dark E 1999 style, thats what everyone loved. They need to get Bizzy back, and Wish does not "suck". He may be the worst member, but he's still a good rapper.

Duke said:

And DPG, how can you say overrated man? :( The praise they recieved for E1999 is well deserved, that album was off the scale. Its just that they never ever got back on that level of music making, not even close.
Ive got that album, its OK nothing special IMO. I dont know why i dont like them, just never got in to them.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Diaz said:
Exactly. Thug World Order is an ok album, that's just not their style though. They need to have that dark E 1999 style, thats what everyone loved. They need to get Bizzy back, and Wish does not "suck". He may be the worst member, but he's still a good rapper.
No...he sucks. Horrible flow, voice, singing, lyrics...horrible rapper.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.