Bone Thugs~N~Harmony News !!! (new lp coming soon !!!)

Lil Jm said:
I just heard that BTNH will released their next album in October 2005. They were in the studio with producers such as Dr. Dre, Kanye West and Swizz Beats. Is That some great News ??? ;)

Ohh yeah, and Layzie will released a rock solo project including remix of ''Money'' from Pink Floyd and ''Welcome To the Jungle'' from Guns-N-Roses. No Date have been confirmed yet.
I have my doubts about Dre, makes the whole thing sound fake.

Bone and Kanye=Crossroads 2

dre-nwa said:
Fuck One MC on DJ suck my dick
lol...I don't want yall to hype this up too much and be dissapointed when the album isn't what you expected it to be....

The last bone albums ( solo's and shit) were almost all hyped up and trash...for 1 because they werent really special and 2 cuz yall expected too much of em...

Put this news ...put it in the back of your mind...like: Oh yeah bone is supposed to come out with a new album too...Without hyping it up and fantasize about how great it COULD be...

Than when it drops you don't expect shit...you just download it or buy it to check it out..as if you are a newbie to bone's music..I guarantee you that it will make you appreciate their music a lot more... :thumb:

Specially if it's not as great as the music they made years ago....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.