Bone Thugs~N~Harmony News !!! (new lp coming soon !!!)

I just heard that BTNH will released their next album in October 2005. They were in the studio with producers such as Dr. Dre, Kanye West and Swizz Beats. Is That some great News ??? ;)

Ohh yeah, and Layzie will released a rock solo project including remix of ''Money'' from Pink Floyd and ''Welcome To the Jungle'' from Guns-N-Roses. No Date have been confirmed yet.

great news....hope its better than some of the garbage they been putting out recently...

lol cant wait to hear that guns n roses cover by layzie :p

Sounds like good news, but I dont know about a full rock album by Layzie. A few rock songs and that would be alright but a whole solo rock album doesnt sound appetizing to me.

kman_69 said:
hope its better than some of the garbage they been putting out recently...
Bone Brothers and Gemini : Good Vs. Evil was really tight...... I admit that the new layzie's solo is not good as hell, but in general, Bone thugs members release some good shit !!! we will see if this new lp is better than ''Thug World Order'' (their last cd as a group) cause it wasn't good as what we expect it

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.