black eyed peas > my humps (VIDEO)

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Helena said:
i like this song!
if u think wat fergie does with her tits is good..u should check rihanna out in her new video near the end.....now THAT is good!
uh, what video/part?

i take it you're talking about the 'if it's lovin' that you want' video, and not 'pon de replay'.

but while she looks hott as hell in there, i still don't see anything in there that out-does fergie's tit bounce.

here's a link to the video. give me the time (mm:ss) that you're talking about. maybe i just missed it.

http://music.msn.com/artist/?artist=41811670&contenttype=artistvideos

Helena

that link aint working for me!
it's near the end..she does a lil dance sequence and pops her tits shes kneeling down wen she does it too.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
oh, yeah, i think i see what you're talking about.

i dunno. i think i still like fergie's better though.

but wow. i sure do like a girl that pays that much attention to other girls' tits. :D

I really did think my girlfriend was joking when she told me this song was by BEP.

Bridging The Gap and Behind The Front were dope albums, I would rather have Oprah sit on my face than listen to anything released by them after that.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
goymz said:
I really did think my girlfriend was joking when she told me this song was by BEP.

Bridging The Gap and Behind The Front were dope albums, I would rather have Oprah sit on my face than listen to anything released by them after that.
are you kidding me? you're saying you would rather have oprah sit on your face as if that would be a BAD thing.

i don't know if you've seen new, HOTT oprah, but oh man. i wouldn't mind letting her sit on my face. even if she is over fifty years old.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.