black eyed peas > my humps (VIDEO)

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
http://music.msn.com/musicvideos?affid=100018

i don't know why they JUST decided to come out with a video, but whatever.

anyway, fergie is hott as hell. and she does this thing at the end with her rack that is absolutely amazing. you'll see what i'm talking about (around 3:18).

god, i wish i could make my chest bounce to the beat of a song.

Hymnz

most of the shit these days is aiming to get that x factor... what happened to music with meaning? and yes she has a nice set :)

PuffnScruff said:
yeah, she really does have a great rack. i enjoyed this video when i saw it. i had to mute after a about a min.
Here's my Remix coming soon!
Im get get get get her drunk and put my dick upinside her rump!
Now bitch immma make ya screaM make ya Scream maKE YA SCREAM! (lol) What a crazy parody for a mixtape!

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
assassin said:
Now bitch immma make ya screaM make ya Scream maKE YA SCREAM! (lol) What a crazy parody for a mixtape!
lmao repped:thumb:

That song is way commerial but 4 some strange odd reason got some sex appeal to it.All good though Black Eyed Peas and Babygirl make that doe!

assassin said:
That song is way commerial but 4 some strange odd reason got some sex appeal to it.All good though Black Eyed Peas and Babygirl make that doe!
yeah they had to sell out to get notice and bring a dope addict singer on the way lol.

PuffnScruff

assassin said:

LMAO, i would love to hear that remix :D

"Yo Dj drop that bomb//
I keeps it real like black eyed peas before they added that blonde//"

Chino XL

I fucking despise that song btw

rtyfghvbn said:
anyway, fergie is hott as hell. and she does this thing at the end with her rack that is absolutely amazing. you'll see what i'm talking about (around 3:18).
i am dissapointed as hell!! watched tha whole video for that part and its not "amazing", its shit!

Helena

i like this song!
if u think wat fergie does with her tits is good..u should check rihanna out in her new video near the end.....now THAT is good!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.