Bizarre - Hanni Cap Circus (who's buying?)

ill see what happens when it comes out :p

i personally love d12s work and their style even though they might not be the top lyricist they make good music so im guessing ill enjoy bizarres solo as well
just like you or whatever that songs name was on d12 world i thought was pretty fun and catchy and it was bizarres solo song

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
OK. I pre-ordered it. :D

I also pre-ordered a lot more "shit".

I pre-ordered Fat Joe, Lil Jon and a few more albums that I can't remember at the moment.

I also pre-ordered Be.

I like to buy albums even if they are rubbish. I like the covers. And the good quality sound you only get when you buy.

It's a pain in the arse though getting decent tracks from undeground rappers in UK. I was after this track by Little Brother, it was an alternate mix, and I couldn't find it. Except on Vinyl at high prices.

one mc on dj said:
I don't get it :confused:

I think he co-signed with you. And can't believe what I wrote. lol

Bobby Sands

Are Dead Prez on it?

I thought they spoke out against Eminem after those racist allegations in the Source.Callin him a cracker and all.Im confused why they'd be on a Bizarre album then.Maybe im wrong.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
Are Dead Prez on it?

I thought they spoke out against Eminem after those racist allegations in the Source.Callin him a cracker and all.Im confused why they'd be on a Bizarre album then.Maybe im wrong.

Bizarre isn't Eminem. And Dead Prez are hypocrites, who like most rap artists lack conviction when it comes down to it. It's a lot easier to play a part than live it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Tupac Tha Great said:
Yeah but Bizarre is very close to Eminem.I cant c why hed have som1 who spoke some bad shit on his friend.Dead Prez are wack anyway.

I like Dead Prez.
Business is business.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.