Bizarre - Hanni Cap Circus (who's buying?)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bizarre releases his solo album June 28th, and even though we know it won't be very good. And probably won't be funny either I'm gonna pick it up.

It has potential, D12 and Eminem are on it obviously but so are Raphael Saadiq, Dead Prez, Erick Sermon, Devin the Dude, Big Boi and Hi-Tek.
The 1st single, Rock Star, is produced by Eminem and is very catchy, and the video is semi-funny. Holla at cha feat Erick Sermon is catchy too. Expect more of the D12 type of music.

Also fairly funny is Bizarre's take on Ice Cube's - It was a good day.

Download it here - http://rapidshare.de/files/1915038/Bizarre_-_Bad_Day.mp3.html

Ok, Bizarre is shit, But I'm buying. Anyone else?

BTW, New D12 album out in October.

You are saying...You are gonna pick this album up because you believe those guests will entertain you? Save your money Pittsey and download this album...see if it is really worth spending your money I see you are still thinking about it...Please download it b4 you buy it..This is one of those cases where I definitely recommend downloading b4 buying the album...

If you think it is going be crap i dunno how you can say it has potential lol...just download it...

i bet u anything its gonna be straight fire....cause its a style no one else uses.....plus the fat fuck was cryin when he got punked on mtv....hahahahahahahahahahhaah FAT BASTERD

thugzlife78 said:
i bet u anything its gonna be straight fire....cause its a style no one else uses.....plus the fat fuck was cryin when he got punked on mtv....hahahahahahahahahahhaah FAT BASTERD
Talking about Bizarre a bit here...

IF IF!! Bizarre's album sells it's cuz 1. people like Pittsey buy his album cuz they are too damn curious... or 2. Ppl buy it because it is Bizarre...oh and 3. cuz of the guests...

I don't see why else ppl would buy that album...Oh maybe cuz they actually like Bizarre but uhm...

All Bizarre does is rap about having sex with either babysitters, his own family and old ppl...He mentions Dr.Dre and Eminem a lot and the fans are happy^...

This is how I look at Bizarre...Just a total negative view...I am not at all interested in buying his album...I might download it but that probably won't even happen...

Sorry it's kinda off topic but I just had to share it lol...Sorry sorry...

he's funny, i'll download it, but i doubt it will be something to buy, and the rock star song sounds like my band :( bad day is funny as hell

one mc on dj said:
Talking about Bizarre a bit here...

IF IF!! Bizarre's album sells it's cuz 1. people like Pittsey buy his album cuz they are too damn curious... or 2. Ppl buy it because it is Bizarre...oh and 3. cuz of the guests...

I don't see why else ppl would buy that album...Oh maybe cuz they actually like Bizarre but uhm...

All Bizarre does is rap about having sex with either babysitters, his own family and old ppl...He mentions Dr.Dre and Eminem a lot and the fans are happy^...

This is how I look at Bizarre...Just a total negative view...I am not at all interested in buying his album...I might download it but that probably won't even happen...

Sorry it's kinda off topic but I just had to share it lol...Sorry sorry...
co-sign pittsey i dont call ppl names so i wont........but 'you cant be serious :eek: '

Bobby Sands

Considering that everything that came out of Shady/Aftermath in the last year was rubbish,i wont be wastin my money on this crap.

This guy aint a rapper.He is a clown.

If u want to hear som1 who is funny and can rap,get Eminem's SSLP and MMLP and anythin from Redman.Dont mind dis bullshit.

I think "Bad Day" is disrespectful to Ice Cube and a classic Cube song, but if Bizzare is doing it to honor Cube's legacy cool. However, I wonder if Ice Cube will be upset about the song since it takes everything Cube said and makes it into a joke.

linx

Staff member
I'll check out a few of the songs, but nothing that has just Bizarre himself on it. No fucking way, lol. :thumb:

Duke

Staff member
haunted said:
Yea i'll buy it. Personally i think hes funny.
I agree. While i won't pick the album up due to lack of funding, i do think Bizarre is funny. He has charisma, he dont give a fuck. He can, with his obviously obese body, wear a janet jackson suit and have his homie rip a star from his nipple without losing his credibility or self respect.

It's partially a good show he puts on.

On rapping skills, there's no denying he sucks. Hes got fantasy, though, but whether one likes it or not is of course personal. I mean, most heads can agree that Illmatic is a very good piece of work, if you LIKE it or not. But Bizarre you just have to like to have any interest in his work...

somehow i cant help but feeling i could've said all of this with less words.... :confused:

i will probably download it, it's not a cd i am very likely to buy...but you never know, i have had cd's i thought would turn out to be a letdown end up being hot...could bizarre fall into that category?

I am not too sure if i am going to buy it, as the 1st single he has released isn't really that good! Might see if it grows on me and then i may buy it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.