Birdman and Wayne kissing

well i have nothing against gay people but, i dont think two grown men should be kissing. i mean in other countries they wouldnt even care that them two did that. but to me when i see to grown men kissing i think something is going on. but dad's kiss their sons all the time. on the lips. some of you prolly havent kissed you fathers on the lips when you were a kid and certainly not as men. but boys kiss their fathers. so like i said it is kinda weird and looks like a way to get dissed the fuck outta but it's not a big deal

Birdman isn't his real father though. I think Weezy's real parents abandoned him, and Birdman adopted him.

Also...
Weezy was born in '79
Birdman was born in '71

Difference in age would be 8. How many of you were shooting baby juice when you were 8?

Ahem...I rest my case

The_Destroyer said:
Birdman isn't his real father though. I think Weezy's real parents abandoned him, and Birdman adopted him.

Also...
Weezy was born in '79
Birdman was born in '71

Difference in age would be 8. How many of you were shooting baby juice when you were 8?

Ahem...I rest my case

agreed :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.