Bill O'Reilly Blasts Rap music. BAD.

I just got home and was listening to Bill O'Reilly's show and he was saying that he thinks Martin Luther King Jr. day is so important because "he was the last real great and true leader that the blacks have had".

So, anyway, people are calling in talking about this day from several aspects. A caller called in and some how the discussion turned to the fact that O'Reilly pretty much said rap exists because MLK is gone. He said that if MLK were still alive, he would have never allowed "...rap music to get to the level it has. He (King) would be ashamed at the acts and antics of these grown men, most of whom have kids out of wedlock."

A few minutes later a guy calls in and challenges Bill not only on his statement about MLK being the last true leader for black people, but he tells him that "there are some rappers that are good leaders for the blacks". Of course O'Reilly being the anti-rap fanatic he is challenged the kid. He named Talib Kweli, Tupac and Nas as "three ment who deserve to be looked at the way Martin Luther King was looked at".

O'Reilly pretty much scoffed at the kid and had the following retort:

"I've never heard of this Talib whatever his name was. But, if you look at the charts, the Billboard charts, who do you see at the top? You see Ludacris, he's surely not a role model, you see Snoop Dogg, last time I checked murder wasn't a good quality for a leader to have if you're going into a positive direction. You have Tupac Shakur. He said he loved women, except for when he was forcing them to do things they didn't want to do. I wouldn't call a convicted rapist who admitted to being a thug someone that I wanted children to look up to. Um, Ja Rule, his label Murder Inc. speaks for itself. These are the people that the blacks have to lead them?"

So...not only did he falsely call Snoop a murderer (acquitted) and Pac a rapist (also acquitted) he just sounded like a complete fucking idiot.

But, then again, that's why I listen to the douchebag...comedy. Ignorance is funny, but also dangerous.

S. Fourteen

What else is new? Bill O'Reilly dont even listen to the songs, he speaks what his writers tell him to.

One thing... Tupac was convicted of sexual assualt.

saltynuts said:
What else is new? Bill O'Reilly dont even listen to the songs, he speaks what his writers tell him to.

Oh, it's obvious he just spews shit out. I bet you if you asked him to give you 3 names of Tupac songs he couldn't give you 2.

And yes I know it ws sexual assault, he was acquitted of rape and sodomy charges.

ARon

Anyone who doesn't have a knowledge of hip-hop has no reason to try to degrade it. Mr . O'Reilly is one of the most ignorant TV peronalitites in media history. I mean shit, he hasn't even heard of Talib Kweli and he is gonna try to sit there and speak for MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., HELL NO. I ain't having it, if Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive like Mr. O'Reilly said, we would of never heard of Bill O'Reilly. Do you hear some of the shit he says, pure ignorance man, just complete disregard for intelligence on his show, dude annoys the hell out of me.

Bill O'Reilly is just a puppet, a pure politician that's being paid by the elites just to say what they think so he can get paid. Other than that, they're all here for some attention.

Peace

Exactly man. Bill O Reiley is a fucking racist shit tick. I think if anyone has any free time we should just call him up and challenge his bullshit opinions

saltynuts said:

Wasn't 2Pac convicted of sexual abuse which is a lesser charge than sexual assualt

stupid ass mutha fucker talkin about shit he has no clue about it doesnt surprise me he named ludacris he had sum big beef with him before luda dissed him in a song tupac would have shot bill in a minute fuck bill o reilly hes a stupid as punk bitch

something about taking a white person like O'Riley's opinion on Black History and leadership just seems wrong to me.

2pac had the most potential to be a great black leader, he just didnt get the chance too sadly.

cam-b said:
Wasn't 2Pac convicted of sexual abuse which is a lesser charge than sexual assualt

It was soemthing like that like one of his mentors (his former female manager) said it was like the same as fondling or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.