big's mother

TCD

C.R.Y. said:
voletta still needs to get over it too. my friends killer is still roaming free but his mom knows theres nothing she can do. and he died at 16and he was the only child. she worked hard to support them too and loved him like hell. and she found a way to get over it. im pretty sure if i was to die my mom would get over it after a while too. it doesnt mean you dont love the person, its just that you have to move on because if not youre going to be stressing yourself out and im sure thats not what BIG wouldve wanted for voletta
That's easier said than done. I know a few people who have been murdered and their parents haven't just given up. Whether by supporting trident or helping out in the community, that's how they've made themselves feel better. Some have gone the way of Mrs. Wallace And with Pac there are alot of motives as to why he was murdered whereas Biggie there where very few..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.