Biggie

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
maybe i am being a bit heartless but so wut, i gotto bring controversy to the board.

yeah fair play for making a thread for biggie, r.i.p

but its funny how everybody is saying this and that, biggie this watever, but if he lived most of ya would be pissed of that pac died and biggie did not. Well thats hypertheticle, and this is a message board , so what u all think of that. :eek:

r.i.p in peace to everybody that has been murdered by nature or by weapons.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Biggie was amazing. We lost a great talent.
I'm a fan of 2pac and Biggies. I was sad to lose either of them and both of them.
But here's a secret for a lot of people on here - Hip-hop is bigger than Big and Pac.

jasedwads

yeah thats it.

but i think to this day, if biggie did not get it, there would still be alot of tention. its sad to say that but it was really heated affair. 2 Pac and Biggie at the time were bigger than hip hop. or so it seemed.

For me it's about the music, it was always about the music, and it always will be about the music. None of us on here knew Pac or Big personally. None of us have a clue what really happened between them. So why people choose to hate somebodt because of what they read in the newspapers is a mystery to me. And to not like Biggie just because Pac didn't is bullshit to the extreme, c'mon have a mind of your own.

To not like him is one thing, but you can't deny that the man had talent and that hip-hop is a whole lot worse without him. If Pac had died and Big had lived people should have been thankful that we only lost one legend and not two.

jasedwads

Rosco said:
For me it's about the music, it was always about the music, and it always will be about the music. None of us on here knew Pac or Big personally. None of us have a clue what really happened between them. So why people choose to hate somebodt because of what they read in the newspapers is a mystery to me. And to not like Biggie just because Pac didn't is bullshit to the extreme, c'mon have a mind of your own.

To not like him is one thing, but you can't deny that the man had talent and that hip-hop is a whole lot worse without him. If Pac had died and Big had lived people should have been thankful that we only lost one legend and not two.

in theory, yeah it would of been nice if we could of kept one of them, but erm reality check, people get hatred for other people, people would of been shooting at biggie untill he died of old age, people were pissed, but your right, it is sad that people hate on big cuz they like pac. its sad to see anybody get it, but shit got deep.

if biggie never went to cali, he would of got stuck up somewhere else. He would have been a wanted man,

The thing about Tupac was he seemed to be getting better with age, something very few rappers can claim (someone such as Nas being an obvious example). Biggie on the other hand seemed to decline (strictly in my opinion of course) between Ready To Die and Life After Death and I doubt if he would have continued at such heights as he achieved with his first two albums, with Pac however I have no doubts. That said, both losses were huge to Hip-Hop and music in general.

pac was stupid cause he dissed biggie whole time cause i think that maybe pac kinda overreacted some things cause i dont believe that biggie was behind the first shooting of tupac.pac just fucked wit wrong people and got shot and robbed.
but biggie should have give respect to pac while he was in jail.
rip big and pac

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Zero Cool said:
The thing about Tupac was he seemed to be getting better with age, something very few rappers can claim (someone such as Nas being an obvious example). Biggie on the other hand seemed to decline (strictly in my opinion of course) between Ready To Die and Life After Death and I doubt if he would have continued at such heights as he achieved with his first two albums, with Pac however I have no doubts. That said, both losses were huge to Hip-Hop and music in general.
Big had a great first album, like Nas. We don't know if he'd have struggled to match it like Nas has, and we never will. I quite like a few of the tracks of Life After Death. If it'd been 1 cd it probably would have been better. But that's what you get when you have Diddy as your exec.
True about Pac though, he grew with each album, dropped a little with AEOM, but he was after the sales with that 1.
The thing with Biggie he came across the innocent party during the beef, but after Pac died Biggie started claiming gangsta and baller and that is what led to his downfall. His new flashy persona and the fact he was still releasing subliminal disses.

jasedwads said:
in theory, yeah it would of been nice if we could of kept one of them, but erm reality check, people get hatred for other people, people would of been shooting at biggie untill he died of old age, people were pissed, but your right, it is sad that people hate on big cuz they like pac. its sad to see anybody get it, but shit got deep.

if biggie never went to cali, he would of got stuck up somewhere else. He would have been a wanted man,
I know it happens, I wasn't saying it didn't. I said it would be nice if it didn't.

AmerikazMost

killahill187um said:
pac was stupid cause he dissed biggie whole time cause i think that maybe pac kinda overreacted some things cause i dont believe that biggie was behind the first shooting of tupac.pac just fucked wit wrong people and got shot and robbed.
but biggie should have give respect to pac while he was in jail.
rip big and pac
i don't think pac ever believed that biggie took part in plotting the shooting. i think he believed that biggie had knowledge of what was going to go down, and did nothing to help pac. plus, he turned his back on him while pac was in prison (in pac's eyes at least).

ArtsyGirl

It's sad when anybody gets murdered for stupid shit, on top of that he was talented. His fans will mourn just like Pac fans every September. They have that right. And you can expect some Pac fans to wish death on Big or any enemy Pac had, cuz well their attached.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
jaguardre said:
yeah long kiss should have probably been taken off, but if you are going to say that, then we need to edit out biggie disses on pacs new shit 2
Nah my point was that it was made after pac died, thats why i think he was a bitch...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online