Biggie disses towards Pac (long post)

OldEnglish said:
at least tupac had the balls to call out those bitch made motherfuckers from bad boy and anyone from new york that wanted to bring it, like he said "we aint singing were bringing drama, fuck you and your motherfuckin' momma"-
yes he had some balls but 2pac fucked with wrong people thats why he died

killahill187um said:
yes he had some balls but 2pac fucked with wrong people thats why he died
I wouldn't say he fucked with the wrong people, I think that night he just got caught off-guard. He probably didn't expect to get dumped on that same night.

big is dead and pac is alive so pac win's.
think about it 2pac fake his death.
he knew big would get knock off.
it is said but this shit could be true

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Man you said jay-z was dissin pac about what happened after the tyson fight.

That means he said that shit after he was dead.

Erm, why would you diss a dead man?

i thought that pac is alive bollox died out in 2003 with the 7's n shit, can't believe there are people that actually did, and still take that shit seriously...

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
if anyone's interested on the ACTUAL POINT of this thread, and not who could win in a fight, i just upped a song by lil kim dissing pac. it's called big momma thang.

apparently it only opens with itunes. or something.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IRNX6N7VSSBK0ZBT1THBGO71G

anyway, since who could win in a fight seems to be so controversial to you guys, i'll start up a poll in another thread. i'm gonna call it "who would win in a fight - big or pac?" so look out for it in the streethop section.

deepa_316 said:
well how the fuck u know big was a fighter
a mean pac had balls he whooped them hughs brothers or whoever they are.
Why the fuck you asking me if you so sure Biggie wasn't a fighter?
Were you there to witness that?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.