Big Tigga Getting Bitched.

WSmakaveli2003 said:
ok uh .. should i say .. an accent not suitable or found in vocalizations in many african americans? ... god
lol ur weird star is black i seen a pic of him. its jus his accent seems abit american/italianey.

Nut

sniper said:
any1 remember when yukmouth a put pic of tigga as a ballerina on smoke-a-lot website ?
Yukmouth is the biggest hater around, fuck him and his bullshit.

Tigga is a cool dude so it's all love

Funny shit...
But personally I think Big Tigga is one of the most sympathical guys I know from TV.
See I'm from germany, so I can't watch all those american channels, but I always download those Rap City clips from Kazaa and Tigga is making me laugh all the time, that dude is funny. He's cool with everybody, always smiling and always having a good time... Fuck that hater fool, he a bitch...

Peace Out Y'all

FroDawgg

i'm no big tigger fan, per se, but i can't hate on him for being as nice and friendly as he is.
star, on the other hand, is just a dick. why is he talking about how long he's been knocking people out? what did that have to do with anything, and, more importantly, does doing stuff like that make him a man? anyway, i lost whatever, if any, respect i had for him after the incident when aaliyah died...cold bastard.
once again, i gotta side with tig on this one.

FroDawgg said:
i'm no big tigger fan, per se, but i can't hate on him for being as nice and friendly as he is.
star, on the other hand, is just a dick. why is he talking about how long he's been knocking people out? what did that have to do with anything, and, more importantly, does doing stuff like that make him a man? anyway, i lost whatever, if any, respect i had for him after the incident when aaliyah died...cold bastard.
once again, i gotta side with tig on this one.
What did he say about Aaliyah's tragic death ?

THUG-7 said:
What did he say about Aaliyah's tragic death ?
On the day of Aaliyah's funeral in NY, Star kept playing the sound of people screaming and a plane crashing.

He was suspended for a little while for it; rumor has it Dame pistol-whipped him. But Star later explained his actions by sayin that he admired Howard Stern (btw, I remember Howard Stern disrespected Selena on his show after she was killed)

Fuck Star.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.