Big Syke Is Not Signed 2 G Unit West Stop spreading Rumors. Real Story Inside

Fuck Spider Loc.

How you gonna disis the helll outta 50 Cent on Death Row & then you go & sign with him?

You diss Yukmouth who's the newest King since Pac died. You diss Game but you still hang with Murder INC.

Murder INC don't even like Spider Loc so why is Spider hanging with Murder INC. It doesn't make scence. Fuck Spider Loc.

I'm a real crip & your just a copy cat. You ain't no real crip.

G-Unit is full of eastocast fagits who are too soft to be Bloods so how is you gonna call yourself Crip.

You ain't shit but a ho ass bitch. Fuck Big Syke. That's bullshit. Big Syke fucked up & he can eat a dick too.

Young G said:
This your boy Young G and I wanted to clear this up. I allreaddy holled at Pascal who startted this rumor to let him know 2.
Syke just did a track with the homie Spider Loc. That's it he is not signed to G Unit West. Spider was putting together a mixtape to showcase some new and underated west coast talent. The Mixtape called LA KINGs featured Big Syke, Rass Kass, and youngsters Young Hootie, Lil E, Snoopy Blue and Taboo, plus Spi's G Unit camp.

Syke and Spider are cool and if you note the title Syke is an OG LA KING so they just working together. Also Spider got love for Pac kill all that hype. You cats know I been real cool with Napoleon, Muszamil, H Ryda and the whole Outlaw camp and Spider is about some positive sh1t on the west coast so stop hating on the homie cause his with GUNIT this is about more then that.
Real West Coast and Outlaw heads will know wassup. Also check out an exclusive Spider Mixtape write up on streethop.com when Ruk posts it.

i like syke and always will , no mather what... but i think fuckin wit this dudes iz wrong.... im not hatin , i dont care, let 50 , gay-unit fucks wit eachother and make music for people who r listen em... but i dont want to c dudes (who i listen to) fuckin wit em

i got neighbors who can spit better than spider loc so that's why i don't support him at all. i got love for syke though and always will. there are way too many shitty rappers out there that get chances they don't deserve and i see spider as one of them. he's wack on the mic and i don't like supporting somebody who i find talentless. peace

Pac&lawz sup homeboy hope all is well man get at me on email at garik24@hotmail.com whenever u got free time.

Gambler sup man and u see the exact artists you mentioned are cats Spider is shwoing love and trying to put on mixtapes and other projects to gaine exposure just like with Big Syke when was the last time he had a recent buzz like this?

Spider is gaining the spotlight cause of his real flow and style and unlike others before him who neevr put on any other west coast cats and kept in their small inner circle. Spider got Rass Kass, Lil E, Young Hootie, Big Syke, besides Snoopy Blue and Taboo from his camp. This cat will rep the west coast 2 the fullest in a real way by supporting each other and the fact is he is on a powerhouse label and west coast has been ignored so much that we need a real cat like Spi to make some noise and get others the recognition they deserve 2.

But everyone can't get past the fact that his on Gunit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.