Big Syke Is Not Signed 2 G Unit West Stop spreading Rumors. Real Story Inside

This your boy Young G and I wanted to clear this up. I allreaddy holled at Pascal who startted this rumor to let him know 2.
Syke just did a track with the homie Spider Loc. That's it he is not signed to G Unit West. Spider was putting together a mixtape to showcase some new and underated west coast talent. The Mixtape called LA KINGs featured Big Syke, Rass Kass, and youngsters Young Hootie, Lil E, Snoopy Blue and Taboo, plus Spi's G Unit camp.

Syke and Spider are cool and if you note the title Syke is an OG LA KING so they just working together. Also Spider got love for Pac kill all that hype. You cats know I been real cool with Napoleon, Muszamil, H Ryda and the whole Outlaw camp and Spider is about some positive sh1t on the west coast so stop hating on the homie cause his with GUNIT this is about more then that.
Real West Coast and Outlaw heads will know wassup. Also check out an exclusive Spider Mixtape write up on streethop.com when Ruk posts it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Young G said:
Spider is about some positive sh1t on the west coast so stop hating on the homie cause his with GUNIT this is about more then that.

Someone who speaks some sense. Still won't stop the hating. But good to hear. Even if you don't like G-Unit, there's no need to hate.

Cats who know me no I never liked Gunit mainstream type music but I been a big west coast and Outlaw supporter since way way back. spider is west coast and that's a fact that nobody can take away from him and just cause he happens to be on gunit people blatantly hate on him. When he was on Tha Row where was all the hate?. Also west coast since Pac's death has had clowns representing us and we need some real people on top.

I don't hate syke or will hate him because of his affiliation with spider. But i can't stand spider loc and never will like him.If syke ever signed to g-unit,that's when i'll never listen to him again

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Young G said:
Cats who know me no I never liked Gunit mainstream type music but I been a big west coast and Outlaw supporter since way way back. spider is west coast and that's a fact that nobody can take away from him and just cause he happens to be on gunit people blatantly hate on him. When he was on Tha Row where was all the hate?. Also west coast since Pac's death has had clowns representing us and we need some real people on top.

I'm not a fan of their music either. I also don't really like what I've heard from Spider Loc. But I prefer to judge on what I hear than go with the crowd of haters.

I would also not stop liking Big Syke just because of what label he is on, or who he is associated with.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
c´mon i hope dat syke never fucks wit spider joke again.
nicca wuz talkin bad bout ´pac.no matter what he ment it was still a bitch-move.

we love syke.
fuck spider joke.

WORD UP!

Some good points by you guys why would people stop liking Syke even if he signed to any label gunit etc?

Also I am not hear to convert you cats to Spi fans. All I am saying is he got love for Pac or else Syke even myself would not be fucking with his shit. Plus he is set out to do some positive west coat stuff all that beefing is hype Game came at him with the "g unit crips" track Spi responded. The cat was loyal to Death Row and is loyal to 50 now unlike a lot of these disloyal cats.

No doubt about that
thanks for commin thru YOUNG G
whats good man
imma check out that mixtape

people be just hatin on anythingto do with g unit , not that i like their shit but still

one love to syke man hes always stayed true to this thug life n one love 2 muszamil h ryda n mutah offcourse

get at me sometime brother

keep it movin

personally, the reason i dont like spider is not because i dont like g-unit, but because i just think he is really really bad. i dont think he is a quality artist. also, every interview i read of his he just sounds really ignorant and he just runs off at the mouth talkin some bullshit.

and for the syke thing, i really doubt 50 would sign him in the first place.

I'm not going to support an artist because he liked Tupac or because he is from the West. I have always repected your opinion Young G but Spider Loc doesnt bring a thing to Hiphop. He has a terrible flow, terrible voice and regardless of where he is signed, sucks.

There are so many more artists from the West that deserve the spotlight and deserve to have a hundred threads made about them - I'm talking about artists like Ras Kass and Mitchy Slick that dont get spoken of enough.

Again i respect your opinion but have to strongly disagree with u about Spider Loc

A-yo and if you go to a REAL West Coast forum like WestCoastRydaz or DubCnn you will see that nobody in the West respect that fool and his G-Unot Crab.. ain't no love for them, they even got beaten up in San Diego by the Damus.

Young G said:
He aint neva signed with The Row second off all almost nobody gave a shit about peeps who where hangin with The Row.
Since spider is with the gay boys he claims he tha shit.
But he's wack like fuck(even tho he was with Suge i didnt like him either).

The award 4 wackest rapper 2006 goes to Spider:p .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.