Big Syke Helped Killing Biggie!?!?!

AmerikazMost said:
since when is murder involvement bad press for a rapper? makes him look gangsta, which is all record labels care about these days... maybe he'll get signed by interscope
For being involved in the murder of a rap legend, Syke won't get love by the rap industry.

And where does it say that Syke has anything to do with it?

fwn

LOS ANGELES - The family of slain rapper Notorious B.I.G tried Thursday to paint a dark conspiracy theory of his death by linking corrupt police officers to gang members in a wrongful death lawsuit against the city and the LAPD.

A witness for the plaintiffs, LAPD Detective Wayne Caffey, said he once saw a photograph showing disgraced officers Rafael Perez and David Mack together.

The family of Notorious B.I.G., whose real name was Christopher Wallace, alleges that Mack helped arrange the rapper's killing.

Caffey said he saw the photo at a police station following raids on the homes of gang members in suburban Compton shortly after the 1996 killing of rapper Tupac Shakur in Las Vegas.

"I don't know where the picture came from. I assume it was from the search warrant," Caffey said, adding that he notified homicide investigators.

Jerry Sanders, an attorney for the family of Notorious B.I.G., suggested nothing was done with the information. He also suggested that it was unusual for Perez and Mack to pose together and for such a photograph to be found in a raid.

There was no description, however, of what event the photograph depicted and, except for Caffey's testimony, there was no confirmation that it actually existed. Sanders did not produce the photo for the jurors.

Mack, who is serving a 14-year term for bank robbery, has denied any involvement in the killing.

Perez was at the center of a police corruption scandal involving anti-gang officers who allegedly framed suspects in the Rampart Division near downtown. He never was implicated in the Wallace killing.

Wallace, 24, was gunned down outside the Petersen Automotive Museum on March 9, 1997, after a music industry party. His death came six months after Shakur's. Both cases are officially unsolved.

Wallace's family contends that Mack helped arrange Wallace's killing at the behest of Death Row Records founder Marion "Suge" Knight as retaliation for the killing of Shakur, a Death Row star.

Knight is not named as a defendant in the Wallace suit. A lawyer who has represented him, Milton Grimes, did not return a call seeking comment.

According to the theory underlying the suit, Mack arranged to have a college roommate driving Mack's car shoot B.I.G.

The suit alleges that the Police Department covered up Mack's alleged involvement.

Both Mack and the alleged shooter, Amir Muhammad, have been dropped from the family's suit and have never been named as criminal suspects.

SIte:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050623/ap_en_mu/notorious_big_lawsuit

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i havent seen a damn thing yet to prove Syke was mentioned as bein involved in any way. it was just said by some dude who was watchin the news,nobody brought nothin past that

EDouble

shit on another testimony

Ex-Detective Testifies in B.I.G. Lawsuit

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A retired police detective testified Thursday that he was shocked when a prison cellmate of Marion "Suge" Knight said the Death Row Records founder had confessed to the slaying of Notorious B.I.G., one of several clues he said linked the rap mogul to the killing.

Fred Miller, who retired from the Los Angeles Police Department in 1999 after 29 years on the force and two years investigating the New York rapper's killing, told a federal court jury, "I felt we possibly at one time had enough" evidence to arrest Knight.

Miller described the alleged confession, gunshot residue inside Knight's Chevrolet sedan and a flurry of calls placed among Death Row associates in the two hours before the killing, but said he was unable to come up with any concrete connection between the rap mogul and the man he thought was the shooter, Amir Muhammad.

Miller's testimony came in the federal wrongful death trial in which B.I.G.'s family blames the LAPD and city for his 1997 killing. It accuses former officer David Mack of using his police expertise or equipment to arrange for Muhammad to carry out the slaying at Knight's behest.

Knight, who has unrelated convictions for assault and weapons, was never named an official suspect or arrested, has repeatedly denied involvement and was not named in the suit.

"It's an indefensible position Mr. Knight is in," his attorney Dermot Givens told The Associated Press. "It's just a strange position to see a court place people in."

Muhammad became a possible suspect after visiting Mack at the start of Mack's 14-year prison sentence for bank robbery. An informant told Miller a man with a name sounding like Muhammad was the shooter, and Miller said he sent out for a driver's license mug shot of the Fontana mortgage broker.

"I thought the case was solved as soon as I saw that photograph," he testified. "Very uncanny, the resemblance of the composite drawing done by the witnesses and the driver's license photo of Amir Muhammad."

However, when Miller took the Muhammad photo and others to three eyewitnesses in New York, they were unable to positively identify him.

One man who had been with B.I.G. on the night he was killed did, however, identify a photo of Mack. The witness, Damion Butler, told Miller that Mack "could've been there — he looked like he could've been one of the people standing at the door" to the Petersen Automotive Museum, Miller testified.

B.I.G., born Christopher Wallace, was 24 when he was gunned down after leaving a party at the museum shortly after midnight on March 9, 1997. The case remains officially unsolved.

Miller testified that after he presented all his evidence to the Los Angeles County prosecutor following the case, "He just felt we were just not quite there yet."

Miller, who presented himself as very much the retired detective in a green-and-white Hawaiian-style shirt and regular "Yes, sir" answers, was a one-time partner of LAPD Detective David Poole.

Poole, also scheduled to testify, has been a much more outspoken advocate for the Knight-Mack-Muhammad theory advanced in the Wallace family's lawsuit. And much of Miller's description of his investigation came during cross-examination, in which City Attorney Don Vincent got him to acknowledge that he never found any evidence linking Mack to the crime.

Under direct questioning from Wallace family attorney Robert Frank, Miller related his surprise after interviewing Mario Ha'mmond, a cellmate of Knight at a San Luis Obispo prison.

"I was rather shocked at what he told me," Miller said. "He told me he had spoken with an individual named Suge Knight and that Knight told him that he had had Biggie Smalls murdered."

Miller said verified part of Ha'mmond's story and still believes "the information he provided us was very good."

A search warrant affidavit filed by Miller's partner at the time and released this week by Wallace family attorneys quotes Ha'mmond as recounting his conversation with Knight. Miller confirmed its contents Thursday.

It states Knight told Ha'mmond, "that fat bitch took it like a bitch. Rolled up on his ass and smoked his fat ass. I got the fat ass. My people took care of it. ... We wanted to let them know 'Damoo' (Swahili for Blood) got him on the West Side."

The suit alleges the LAPD covered up Mack's involvement in the killing. Both Mack and Muhammad were dropped from the case this month and have repeatedly denied involvement.

People probably thought Syke was involved because of the bookkeeper's testimony. He said that two police officers and one "rapper" were in the strip club with their associates. But when he said "rapper" he was talking about Suge Knight. May be he didn't know at that time who exactly was Suge. He said "rapper" because he knew he was affiliated with Hip Hop.

Giz

Where is Big Syke mentioned?

I never thought Biggie and Badboy had anything to do with Pac being killed. But after reading that Badboy used the Southside Crips as security before and after Pac got shot, it makes me think again! Infact Biggie was supposedly in Compton with the Southside the day before he was killed himself!

I still don't think they planned it, but the story about the southside cashing in on the whole thing sounds likely. Especially since this was in the police report:

On september 13, 1996, approximately 1130 hours, sergeant Baker's confidential reliable informant #2 informed him that "Keefee D" nephew shot Tupac, and "SOUTHSIDE CRIP" member "Big Neal" (Cornelius Herbert) is telling people "SOUTHSIDE CRIPS" just got money from the east coast and are looking to buy guns.

EDouble

i havent seen big syke mentioned anywhere it was just out of a dude mouth who saw all the shit on the news.

lmao they was talkin bout how their whole basis for implicatin syke is proly 2 of amerikaz most wanted video.

It wasn't Big Syke the informant mentioned, it was Big Sikes aka Devon Sikes a lead member of the Death Row Security team.

A prison snitch told cops that Marion "Suge" Knight allegedly confessed to him about arranging The Notorious B.I.G.'s murder from his prison cell and mocked the way the Brooklyn rapper slumped over after getting shot.

Taking the stand in the Wallace family's wrongful death lawsuit yesterday, Detective Fred Miller revealed the "shocking" tale he heard from informant Mario Ha'mmond, who allegedly heard it directly from Knight's mouth. According to Ha'mmond, Knight heartlessly boasted on Big's death.

"That fat beeyatch took it like a beeyatch . . . he rolled over on his ass," Knight allegedly told Ha'mmond while both were incarcerated in a state prison several months after the rapper's March 9, 1997, slaying.

The informant claims that Knight told him he "orchestrated the murder while incarcerated at the L.A. County Jail" using two reliable henchmen and a cellphone network on the outside. According to Ha'mmond, Knight revealed that Death Row security leaders Big Sikes aka Devon Sikes and Reg aka Reggie Wright Jr. put the squad together. Knight couldn't be reached for comment yesterday.

However, establishing a link between Big's killing and the Death Row mogul won't help the Wallace family win the federal lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles. In order to win, the family must also tie the slaying to crooked LAPD cop David A. Mack, who was kicked off the force after a bank robbery in November of 1997. Mack is presently serving a 14-year prison sentence.

Sources say the case fared well yesterday when Miller testified that Big's close friend, Damian Butler saw Mack outside the music industry party the rapper attended before his murder.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.