Big Syke Helped Killing Biggie!?!?!

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i bet the guy they're sayin was doin the talkin is that same motherfucka that was in that documentary sayin it was suge organizin it, early 96? mentioned bodyguards, and a 'rapper ' were there too in watever that shit was. they said the dude talkin was in prison and dyin of liver cancer now.

probably all bullshit though

EDIT: oh shit, the dude who brought all this out was Kevin Hackie. (pacs bodyguard who was fbi informant) he took the stand 'fearing for his life' and brought out that the ehad of security like mentioned before, said after wat happened in vegas that "We were going to get those (people) who downed 'Pac -- Biggie and his crew."

http://www.fox11.com/stories/news/big_lawsuit.asp

it dont say anythin bout big syke tho :confused:

EDouble

and now i found this shit

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-rapper23jun23,0,2612210.story?coll=la-home-headlines -> plus with allt hat shit, at the bottom it tells how one of the chief officers, whos an expert on mob piru said there was nothin 2 prove that Mack was in the gang (thats part of the main shit in the case they're tryin to prove)

dude also raised theory that Crips killed biggie cuz 'he had rejected their offer to provide him with security' & that shortly after the shootin, keefy d (Orlandos uncle and part of southside crips 2, bad boys security at the time) hid a newly purchased Dark colored Impala at his girlfriends house :eek:

too many twists in the shit lmao

no one is going to get blamed for biggies death because they dont have evidence and probably will never get evidence to prove the case. its just all people talking. talking doesnt do anything because people can lie.

this is what hackie said

You have no weapon, you don't have a direct link to an actual suspect," Hackie said, "so obviously this time it would be for monetary purposes."

All i knew there was 2 news stories here in the UK with biggies death getting put on trial and that they got evidence to back it up
to go through. Fuck when i came here and seen suge's name i wasnt surprised. But im just not taking in Big Syke had anything to do with it. Just hope this is rumors.Theres too many stories surrounding the deaths of pac and biggie, most are fake as shit

AmerikazMost

My_Dyin_Day04 said:
This is only bad press for Big Syke, it sucks:(
since when is murder involvement bad press for a rapper? makes him look gangsta, which is all record labels care about these days... maybe he'll get signed by interscope

but anyway, i think might end up doing more for Pac's case then Biggies. not with the courts, but with the people. the two biggest theories are that suge killed him and that big killed him, and everytime i read something it looks more and more like big was involved.

i don't know much about syke's and suge's relationship, but if syke was involved, i think it pretty much solidifies the theory that biggie had pac killed. few people were closer and loved pac more than syke.

AmerikazMost said:
i don't know much about syke's and suge's relationship, but if syke was involved, i think it pretty much solidifies the theory that biggie had pac killed. few people were closer and loved pac more than syke.
I can see Syke involved in this on just cuzz of him being so close to Pac and him having so many soldiers on his side....Syke aint no joke...but I still dont think he had anything to do with it

what happend to Biggie is pretty clear to me after the Biggie & 2pac documentary....Biggie waz killed by LAPD (them blood cops) and Suge, and Pac waz killed by Orlando and IMO it had nothing to do with Orlando being crip or Crips being Biggies homeboys....he just wanted to get some thing cleaned out with Pac....

holla/Bimi

EDouble

all the ways u look at it its a big thing to notice that BIG was a BIG target and was many motives involved. if deathrow, big syke (which i think the big syke thing is bullshit() if it turns out like that that further proves that Biggie/badboy somebody related had pac killed and that it wasnt a blood/crip thing. sykes known for rollin with crips. pac and suges car getin shot up and pac dyin started a war between southside & piru. that points to more shit sayin that Biggie and bad boy Didnt have anythin to do with it because after all the drama with that war, they go on a universal effort 2 get big. so had to be like either a rapper type thing with pac dyin too and biggie comin to west like that, openin opotunities or peoples speakin lot of bullshit on things too.

All of it could go in many directions. government involved isnt ruled out either

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.