Big Pun's Wife Dead Broke?

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
^^ what:eek:?where did u hear dat?i thought he was ok becuz he had his own record-label RAG TOP RECORDS (or am i wrong?wasn´t it his record label?)alone off tha AEOM sales..i thought hes rich.

wasn't puns son in the Whats luv video a few years back with fat joe?? on a side note cuban link needs to move on and stop bitching about terror squad and make some good music, his only two reasonable songs where about Pun "flowers for the dead" and "letter to pun" so hows that not profiting of his death like fat joe is?? the guys been dead for years but cuban link knows the only way to get any attention for his half hearted efforts is to mention pun every other line. Instead of hatin on Joe people should look at the flip side of it.

Fat Joe was givin money to Pun's wife but then stopped when she wanted more and more cu she kept blowin it. its not that they dont like each other they dont see eye to eye because of that, but she could at least go out and get a damn job.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.