Big Pun's Wife Dead Broke?

I read a interview with Cuban Link that Big Puns wife is in real bad shape financially and that she had to sell his Terror squad chain on Ebay last year... He said that Fat Joe never liked her and that after Pun died she never got another royalty check. Thats real f***ed up if thats true... How could you be a millionaire and not take care of one of ya best boys wife and kids... Any1 know if this is really true?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Yup its true. As far as I know.

I know what Fat Joe did to follow up on the accusations but yea Pun's wife was dead broke that she had to sell his chain.
But on the other hand, she needs to find a job IF she aint working. wtf does she expect? just cuz her husband was a famous rap star, his friends should be taking care of her to the point where she doesnt have to work?

Its a 2way street, she needs to her grind on, IF shes not working.

SiGh said:
Yup its true. As far as I know.

I know what Fat Joe did to follow up on the accusations but yea Pun's wife was dead broke that she had to sell his chain.
But on the other hand, she needs to find a job IF she aint working. wtf does she expect? just cuz her husband was a famous rap star, his friends should be taking care of her to the point where she doesnt have to work?

Its a 2way street, she needs to her grind on, IF shes not working.
Yea I feel ya bout the working thing.. But I think Cuban Link meant that she never got any money off his Yea Baby lp cuz he said she never got any money after he died, and that came out a month or 2 after he passed away... Im sure it went platinum, which means his estate shoulda got at least 500 g's, minimum (dunno if he had a sh!tty contract)

She wasnt dead broke.She continued to live the lifestyle she was used to not realizing that money was running out until it happened.Then she started crying. She should get a job and shut the fuck up.

ye i see the chain on ebay a long fuckin time ago...

but she should b givin the money the family entitled too... n then once that has gone, she should have to find a way of makin money to provide for her family...

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
i doubt its true.

what about non-famous rappers?like bay area rappers?and gangsta rap-artists..do they get good money?(im not sayin millions like 50 and jada)

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
i doubt its true.

what about non-famous rappers?like bay area rappers?and gangsta rap-artists..do they get good money?(im not sayin millions like 50 and jada)
jada doesnt make millions. Puffy made millions off jada.

And non famous rappers probably make pretty shitty money. The artists are the last person to see the money. If their not selling a lot, their not seeing a lot.

But they will have you believe otherwise. Just check out the Roots video What they Do

TCD

Fat Joe makes alot of money throught touring.

I read somewhere that Biggie's estate still gets royalties every now and again from Ready To Die and Life After Death.

Bobby Sands

Wouldnt surprise if Fat Joe gave her nothing.He is a fucking crook anbd i hope gets what he deserves.

Didnt Cuban Link give the proceeds from Flowers To The Dead to Pun's wife?

yes ive heard this.

i almost agree with

She wasnt dead broke.She continued to live the lifestyle she was used to not realizing that money was running out until it happened.Then she started crying. She should get a job and shut the fuck up.
but then i think we shouldnt be that critical or that harsh seeing as how we dont know the full situation. yes she should get a job if she doesnt have one and not rely on Pun's friends to come through, im sure Remy Ma will help her out if "Something About Remy" does well.
(if she reaches out to remy)

a

_carmi

me, myself & us
well somehow if she depended on her dead husband's money. at some point she's dunb because she has to work. she should have lowered her lifestyle and work.

but she should be supposedf to get some money from big pun's albums no?

Fataldawg said:
I read a interview with Cuban Link that Big Puns wife is in real bad shape financially and that she had to sell his Terror squad chain on Ebay last year... He said that Fat Joe never liked her and that after Pun died she never got another royalty check. Thats real f***ed up if thats true... How could you be a millionaire and not take care of one of ya best boys wife and kids... Any1 know if this is really true?

if thats true or not, what is true is that joe is shady like that......and pun's wife and joe DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER & pun's son wanted to be a part of TERROR SQUAD, BUT his mother put herself in the middle of it and about a year and a half a ago the kid was a part of benzino's camp, but with him being in joe's lean back video i believe something changed............................

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
CoolWaterz said:
jada doesnt make millions. Puffy made millions off jada.

And non famous rappers probably make pretty shitty money. The artists are the last person to see the money. If their not selling a lot, their not seeing a lot.

But they will have you believe otherwise. Just check out the Roots video What they Do
what baout spice 1?mc eiht?rappin´4-tay, ant banks, mc breed..i mean the underground rappers that been in tha game since years?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.