• Tha Dogg Pound

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Roots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

linx

Staff member
critikaldesignz said:
still no Run-DMC, run-dmc is one of the most influential groups in hiphop!
I kind of intentionally left Run-DMC out. I figured everyone and their mom would pick them anyway. :p

i picked wu-tang cus they brought the main hiphop group feel and originated alot of stuff out now like alias.even pac bit them slightly in making the outlaws.outkast came close to this 2 but wu was the first to put it on the map.nwa was more for that gansta feel.

Kadafi Son

I'm surprised at how low OutKast, Luniz, and N.W.A. are. But it looks like Bone Thugs and tha Wu-Tang Clan are winning this. I know all about the groups ya'll wanted on here. Don't think cuz of my age, I don't know shit (but I agree, I should've left G-Unit off). But like I said...there's was just too many to groups too choose from. A lot of groups were responsible for organizing the styles for the rap game (except G-Unit....damn....I knew I shouldn't have put them on there...) Sorry......

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online