• Westside Connection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tha Dogg Pound

• The Roots

• Total voters

Kadafi Son

Once again, it's Kadafi Son comin' at you with yet another direct question. Vote who is your favorite rap group of all time. I've got my vote on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. They came in the game with there own original style since their days with Eazy-E. They are the second best selling artist below 2pac, and have done tight songs with the deceased Pac, Biggie, Eazy-E, Big Pun (only Krayzie), and Aaliyah (only Krayzie). But ya'll go ahead and vote for the followin'. Peace.

Wu-Tang

Their original nine members are all tight (U-God may be an exception, however) and they dropped three classic albums (36 Chambers, Wu-Tang Forever, and The W) out of the five that they've released.

Kadafi Son

I know this list is shitty ya'll, but I wasn't sure what group ya'll wanted on there. I thought of all that I could, that's why there 10 selections. If ya'll wanna close this, it'll be ok. Somehow, we gotta find out what everybody would except. My Bad.

linx

Staff member
Let me start off by saying that you had a poor list of options on the poll, no offense. I realize you probably haven't heard every group that most consider some of the best and that's cool. I would had a list that looked something like Wu-Tang, Outkast, Bone Thugs, NWA, Public Enemy, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, EPMD, Gangstarr and shit like that. :thumb:

Kadafi Son

its linx! said:
Let me start off by saying that you had a poor list of options on the poll, no offense. I realize you probably haven't heard every group that most consider some of the best and that's cool. I would had a list that looked something like Wu-Tang, Outkast, Bone Thugs, NWA, Public Enemy, Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, EPMD, Gangstarr and shit like that. :thumb:
I hear you, but a lot of them groups wasn't even in my head when I made it. 4give ME!!! Whoever wants to start this over, do it.

its linx! said:
still no Run-DMC, run-dmc is one of the most influential groups in hiphop!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online