Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Digital Underground

• Run DMC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NWA.

Influence on the game was crazy & they were raw as fuck.

I co-sign those asking where the fuck is De La, Boogie Down, PE, ATCQ, Gangstarr etc.

Then again, you weren't sure when the Wu dropped their debut.....

Got to give credit to Bank Robber for the sonning he gave out in this thread...lol!

Shot 21

Tupac Tha Great said:
Why dont u make a proper poll with the likes of P.E,Boogie Down,Gangstarr,Jungle Brothers,Tribe Called Quest,De La Soul,

U left out a lot of great groups.
In that cas why dont yo make a Best Rap Group 1985-1995 Part 2. Seriously I wont hate. I know I left a lot of great groups.

Shot 21

Aristotle said:
Nice list, heh. Go listen to more rap.
I listen to more than you know boy. Is this thread called Best Rap Group Out Of Every Single Mutherfucking Rap Group There Ever Was 1985-1995?? No? Well then.

Wu Tang by very far because of the amount of content they drop compared to Thug Life who only dropped an album and could've become bigger if Pac was still here.

Peace

ARon

Shot 21 said:
I listen to more than you know boy. Is this thread called Best Rap Group Out Of Every Single Mutherfucking Rap Group There Ever Was 1985-1995?? No? Well then.
Really no matter how much you listen to that list doesn't show it. You leave out the best groups, so......Do you really listen to more than i know?

PDT

7Datskat34 said:
ONYX

After 1995
LOST BOYZ
Lost Boyz formed around 94, they dropped an indy record called Diamond Dust in 94, then they dropped a bunch of singles in 95, like Lifestyles Of The Rich & Shameless that turned into Legal Drug Money. They had 5 Hot 100 Singles offa that album, that album is tha classic shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.