Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Digital Underground

• Run DMC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shot 21

Out of these few. I'm not entirely sure if Wu Tang were founded before 95 but Im putting them on anyway!

I choose Thug Life because they are so fucking deep and real (not saying none of the others arent).

Bobby Sands

Wu Tang Clan.Why did u bother postin dis?There is no contest.How could Thug Life b better when they only released one album.They had talent but they dont come near Wu Tang Clan.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Tupac Tha Great said:
Wu Tang Clan.Why did u bother postin dis?There is no contest.How could Thug Life b better when they only released one album.They had talent but they dont come near Wu Tang Clan.
Wu tang only had 1 album up to 1995 too, what kind of arguement is that?

Bobby Sands

Oh shit sorry.Didnt read it properly.In dat case i would still have Wu Tang no.1,cos Enter the Wu/36 Chambers is a classic.Fuck it so is Thug Life.I dunno,i love both groups in dat time period.

Bobby Sands

Why dont u make a proper poll with the likes of P.E,Boogie Down,Gangstarr,Jungle Brothers,Tribe Called Quest,De La Soul,

U left out a lot of great groups.

PDT

That list is pretty weak. But you do have tha greatest group in tha history of anything, tha Wu. I just bought tha Wu-Tang Manual, that's a good book, kids. I highly recommend. Thug Life is dope, but they really don't deserve ta be on there.

PDT

P.S. Tha Wu formed in 1992. The first song they recorded was only RZA & Ghostface in tha studio called "After The Laughter" which became "Tearz" on 36 Chambers, then when they got everyone in tha studio [except Masta Killa] they did "Protect Ya Neck". Those two songs were tha A/B side on their first independent single back in 1992 which got em signed to Loud Records.

xxx

Wu-tang is garbage now though, the only albums that were dope were their first two (wu-tang forever is in my top 10 all-time) but anything recently just sux. Like iron flag and the w... that shit is horrible.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.