best member of the wu-tang clan?

linx

Staff member
I don't know if you guys notice, but usually Method Man wins these type of polls. He's been the most commercial Wu member for years and everyone knows who he is. Most people aren't even familiar with most of the other Wu members. As someone who has been listening to Wu for over 10 years, Ghost has grown to be my favorite member.

PDT

Tha mutha fuckin' Genius, GZA.
I got tha feelin' that most people who say Meth haven't really heard any other Clan shit, maybe not though. Inspectah Deck & Masta Killa are criminally slept on. GZA because he never spits a half-weak verse and he has dropped the most consistent solo work. INS because tha dude is just disgusting, his solo albums are tight, he's a good producer, too. RZA is tha greatest producer ever, and he's an awesome rhymer, his solo albums aren't too great, but acceptable. Masta Killa is tha most real one in tha whole clan, No Said Date can't be fucked with, never comes weak. Ghostface would be higher, sometimes he just drops some really strange verses, and Bulletproof Wallets sucked ass. Rae made one of tha 5 greatest albums ever, he's tha shit, but his work after that ain't too awesome. Meth kicks ass, he used to be raw as hell, his old albums are tha shit, but as you know, he's weak as fuck now. ODB is my fuckin' man, I miss that dude, he's hilarious and very original, but he can't keep up with tha other members lyrically. U-God is tha only one who hasn't dropped a really dope solo album, he's a tight rhymer but ain't as good as the rest.

1-GZA
2-Inspectah Deck
3-RZA
4-Masta Killa
5-Ghostface
6-Raekwon
7-Method Man
8-Ol' Dirty Bastard
9-U-God

Duke

Staff member
LinX` said:
I don't know if you guys notice, but usually Method Man wins these type of polls. He's been the most commercial Wu member for years and everyone knows who he is. Most people aren't even familiar with most of the other Wu members. As someone who has been listening to Wu for over 10 years, Ghost has grown to be my favorite member.
Yeah, Meth always wins. And though he's very tight he's not the best of WU.

I'd say either Deck or God. U's style is unique :thumb: And yeah, Ghost grows on you too. He totally ripped Verbal Intercourse, he outshined Nas and Rae on that imo.

Deck's "Uncontrolled Substance" is fucking awesome. No weak songs, great beats, straight fire spitting.

Wu has nearly no weak members really. Only Masta Killa and Cappa i'm not feelin 100% yet, but every member has something special bout them.

LinX` said:
It's true, Method Man is the best know member of wu tang, but I don't think he's the best, that's why I wanted to ask this. Personally, I like Ghostface and RZA

musolini

the best in my opinion are:

TOP WU generalsz:

GZA
Inspecta deck
M.E.T.H.O.D. man

Wu soldiers:

Ghostface
RZA
Ol' Dirty Bastard
U-God
Raekwon
Masta Killa

in this order for me pleaze

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.