Best MC's from New York (By Borough/County)

ARon

I'm not tryin to make fun of anyone, like you said, honest mistake. But for his list I'd def put him above Fabolous.

AmerikazMost

Jay-Z better than Biggie and Big Daddy Kane? He could easily be third on the list.

Kool G Rap is better than 4th. Arguably #1.

I'm just gonna stop there. You got a lot of the right names, but in the wrong slots. And Tupac does not belong on here. He may have been born in New York, but he's a west coast rapper.

PDT

Brooklyn-
GZA/Genius
Masta Ace
Boot Camp
Notorious B.I.G.
Black Star

Queens-
Nas
Mobb Deep
Kool G Rap
Cormega

Harlem-
Big L

Bronx-
KRS-One
D.I.T.C.
Big Pun

Staten Island-
Inspectah Deck
RZA
Ghostface
Raekwon
Method Man

Long Island-
Rakim
EPMD
Keith Murray

S O F I S T I K said:
How do you put Mase or Capo over Cam? Unless it's not in order of who's best...I could understand.
lol yea..hows cam not the best emcee ..who else could rhyme blam blam and jam jam and then expand on that to make it blam blammers jam jammers.

BROOKLYN
1) Jay-Z

QUEENS
1)Black Child (personal choice if hes not applicable then nas)

MANHATTAN
1)Juelz Santana

THE BRONX
aint really heard alot from here so
1)Fat Joe

STATEN ISLAND
1)Meth-Tical

WESTCHESTER
1)Styles P

LONG ISLAND
1)Rakim

ps isnt busta from brooklyn...... i heard he and jigga went to the same school ?

sniper said:
BROOKLYN
MANHATTAN
1)Juelz Santana

THE BRONX
aint really heard alot from here so
1)Fat Joe
Juelz Sanatana over Big L(Harlem) or even Mase (back in his Murda days Harlem World) not a chance

and for Fat Joe, youd probably have to give the props to his ghostwriter. its been long rumored Jay Z(I think???) and BIg Pun wrote for him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.