• Doggystyle - Snoop Doggy Dogg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illmatic - Nas

• The Chronic - Dr Dre

• Total voters
© said:
MATW and DK7 are classic IMO...AEOM isnt...v good album but cant be classic because of the filler
Yeah, a few others said this too, I just disagree.

I consider AEOM classic, the only "fillers" to me on the album are "Ratha Be Ya Nigga" and "Got My Mind Made Up".

EDIT: I wonder if Pac had stayed alive, his plan was to keep releasing singles for AEOM and keep Makaveli "underground". My question is if Pac had stayed alive and been able to do that, would y'all consider AEOM a classic?

Although, that is really a dogmatic question, so...nm.

All Eyez On Me?

Classic?

Wtf, it's winning?

Like someone said before, can someone implement a test that you need to pass to vote in these polls, I mean, do the legally insane get to vote in national elections?

Not to hate too much, I like AEOM, but, on this board, it is overrated to the extreme.

1. Chronic
2. Doggystyle
3. Illmatic
4. -

Cooper

I consider AEOM classic, the only "fillers" to me on the album are "Ratha Be Ya Nigga" and "Got My Mind Made Up".
i love them 2 tracks.....i see check out time, cali love, skandalouz, thug passion as filler.....and too many guests IMO (tracks like when we ride, thug passion and aint hard to find are just 1 pac verse)

jason_g_718 said:
You tell me I know nothing about rap but you haven't listened to the G.O.A.T. "in ages"?

LMAO. :p

Go put in MATW, AEOM or DK7 and do some learning.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME 1 BAN JASON REAL QUICK SUM MOD SUM ADMIN...RUKAS? LOL THIS MUTHAFUCKA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS DUDE SAID...ME AGAINST THE WORLD I HAVE MENTIONED IT..ALL EYEZ ON ME I HAVE MENTIONED IT..DK7 I HAVE MENTIONED IT...LEARN TO READ JASON...PLUS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ DO SOME LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THIS DUDE IS JOKES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1V

HE SAID DO SOME LEARNING!!!!! I GREW OUT OF THAT PAC SHIT MY FRIEND WHILE U COULDNT EVEN TELL TEH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RAP AND HIPHOP AND PICKED ILLMATIC UP LAST WEEK LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 27 AND TAKING ORDERS FROM 17 YR OLDS LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES 1THIS DUDE IS JOKES V

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EXCUSE ME FOR LAUGHIN AT YA...LMFAO IN UR FACE LMFAO IM DYING HERE....

2pacnbiggie said:
good thread but u shouldnt have put a pac album on there cuz since this is a pac board hes gonna win everytime..

but i voted illmatic
Pac is by far my favorite but I'm also not a dickryder.

I voted The Chronic.

haunted said:
I guess all eyez on me, i dont really consider any of those classics.
*begins to hyperventilate from shock*

You-......you.....he said......you...

*collects himself*

OK...hold on here. You don't consider The Chronic and Doggystyle to be classics? I understand age has nothing to do with it, but how old are you? See, I was in high school when both of those came out. Do you understand the impact that both of those albums have not only on the rap industry but society itself? I mean, The Chronic took rap musicin a whole new direction for 5 years. It was groundbreaking in the fact that it put California on the rap map, at least where I lived. The Chronic was the start of careers for Snoop Doggy Dogg (before he changed the name and went to shit), Daz, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, Warren G., Lady Of Rage (highly underrated) and I'm not sure if Tray Deee was on there or not.

But yeah, The Chronic lauched the careers of 5 artists. It also launched a brand new era...The Death Row Era. If it weren't for The Chronic there would be no Doggystyle, no Dogg Food, no All Eyez On Me, no Makaveli.

Doggystyle was classic as well. Not one song on that album is skippable material. Snoop comes with some of the best punchlines and smoothest rhymes ever written. Not to mention that that is when Snoop, Dre, Kurupt, Daz, Warren and Nate were at their peak and in top shape. In addition to a list of bad ass beats from Dr. Dre....man...if Dogg's other albums would have even been half of what this album was, Snoop would be a MUCH BIGGER legend than he is. But, alas, he only put out one classic album and 2 good albums (Tha Last Meal was the only other good one).

Morris said:
Illmatic is the best album among those 4.

I'd take Makaveli over those though.
I'm listening to Illmatic as we speak, the CD is on "The World Is Yours" and I am a newbie Nas fan. Literally, just started liking his stuff today. Granted I'm a brand new fan and I don't appreciate his music as much as I will after I've been listening for a while, but right now, even though I like him now, at least on Illmatic, this album to me now is good, but not better than The Chronic, All Eyez On Me or Doggystyle. I forget what else is on the list.

The Chronic didn't put California "on the map". Ice-T and NWA can be responsible for that, and their albums were around for years before The Chronic dropped. NWA's debut (or perhaps 2nd CD- i cant remember) sold over a million copies, they were controversial, thus they were well known.

The Chronic and Doggystyle can kind of be merged togethor seeing as both had same kind of style and structure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.