Best Bone thug album?

Lok

Can somebooty hook meh up wid "Tu Pac - Holler If You Hear Me"? I hurd Master P (Da God) sayn' in a interview dats his fav siggity siggity song by Tu Pac EVER! So I wanna peep dis shit!

Kadafi Son

It's between East 1999 Eternal or The Art Of War. E.1999's only con is that.....uhh. Nothin's wrong with it. And the only thing wrong with The Art of War is the beginning of Wish's sorry as flow and lyrics. Some songs get fucked up when Wish verses comes on

Limn said:
Resurrection, E.1999, Creepin R my top 3...altho I hear Faces of Death is sicc as fucc but thats hard 2 get ur hands on

I had FOD. I really thought it sucked. On the songs Sons of assasins krayzie has a strange voice, very very strange. Same thing goes for Bizzy. Not my liking actually.

There can be no other answer then "E.1999 Eternal", In my honest opinion it is one of the top 10 Hip hop CD's of all time.

The Production by DJ Uneek was just ahead of it's time, very intricit yet mixed perfectly to maintain a deep dark Vibe throuhout the whole CD.

I had to pop in the CD to write this topic, and I think I know why I love it so much.
The use of live instuments, it really makes a diffrence when you have live bass.

The Bass Line on "No Shorts, No Loses", Is the funky shit I love that is st8 Westcoast, yet they had the dark drums and highs with the midwest rapid fire delivery.
also if you listen to "Mo Murda, Mo Murda" you will hear a very simular piano sample as that of "Street Fame II"

Bone Should be givin alot of props for healping break the rest of the Nation!

Da_Funk

I just grabbed e.1999 eternal and yeah, its amazing, just wish change the world was on it. Probably the best song i've heard from them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.