Best Bone thug album?

Da_Funk

Never really been a fan of these guys but a friend of mine showed me a few of their songs and I cant get enough of them now, so I was wondering which album of their's you guys' think is the best?

E.99 Eternal.

Everyone flows on point on this album. It was the first rap album i bought in '95 (at 15yrs old). They were hungry to rap on this album, there was no turmoil, everyone getting along.

I will say that when i do listen to them, i mostly listen to Resurrection (because of sick verses by Flesh (favorite member)). Followed by Art of War.

1. - E. 1999 Eternal(this was the more polished bone, tight beats, tight flow and tight everything)
2. - Creepin' On Auh Come Up(cuts like No Surrender, Foe tha Love of $ and Thuggish Ruggish Bone are classic bone thugs)
3. - Art of War(nice album)
4.- Resurrection (it was aight, nothing special)
5. - Thug World Order (had 2 aight songs)

In my opinion, if you had to go with best Bone Thugs release, I would say "Creepin' On A Come Up" but since that technically doesn't qualify as a full album, I would have to give it to "East 1999: Eternal." But I would give honorable mention to "Art of War." It's not their best, in my opinion, but it's definately underrated. Also, "Faces of Death" is worth checking out if you can find it. It's cool to see how they sounded at the very beginning of their career. And there are some pretty cool songs on it as well. They have some other decent stuff out there, but to me this is their essentials.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.