Best Album Catalog

xxx

^ they were very weak. But i need to give them another listen.

Also, The Outlawz have a pretty good catalog. Ride With Us, Novakane, Neva Surrenda, and Outlaw 4 Life are all great, not to mention still i rise and thug law, and all the stuff they did with Pac.

AmerikazMost

xxx said:
^Also, The Outlawz have a pretty good catalog. Ride With Us, Novakane, Neva Surrenda, and Outlaw 4 Life are all great, not to mention still i rise and thug law, and all the stuff they did with Pac.
lmao.. the outlawz are shit

As for Nas, Nastradmuas blew, Street's Disiple was sub-par, and I Am and God's Son were just above average. Nas has a very very solid set, but I don't know if he tops Rakim or Pac.

As for Pac, S4MN is overrated by Pac fans, and the second disc of All Eyez on Me is often ignored because of the albums overall perception and the shine of the first disc.

As for Jay, he's got Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime, The Blueprint, and the Black Album, but the other releases bring the overall quality down quite a bit. And don't praise Volume 2. It's about as pop as Jay can get.

DPG iz all I C

xxx said:
^ they were very weak. But i need to give them another listen.

Also, The Outlawz have a pretty good catalog. Ride With Us, Novakane, Neva Surrenda, and Outlaw 4 Life are all great, not to mention still i rise and thug law, and all the stuff they did with Pac.
I honestly laughed out loud when i read that.

The answer is Jay-Z, and it's not really that close. I mean, outside of Vol. 2, every album he's put out was one of the best, if not the best, album(s) put out that year. 8/9 albums? In the words of Martin Lawrence: Daaaamn, Gina!

Bobby Sands

The answer is Jay-Z, and it's not really that close. I mean, outside of Vol. 2, every album he's put out was one of the best, if not the best, album(s) put out that year. 8/9 albums? In the words of Martin Lawrence: Daaaamn, Gina!
Your opininon.I disagree.I dislike every Jay-z album apart from Reasonable Doubt and both Blueprints.

FroDawgg

malek_5 said:
basically agree with you, except switch 2 with 3 and that's how i feel.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.