Best 2004 Snoop Dogg Rythm & Gangsta

Snoop Doggs Rythm & Gangsta is the best release in 2004. With tracks like The Blindness, drop it like its hot, lets get blown, perfect, ups & downs, or signs feat. justin timberlake, the big dog and the neptunes created an incredible album with many characters.

Unfortunately the Hip Hop in these days is shit. But Snoop made a big step into a good modern Hip Hop, with litte traits of old school.

Everybody who says, "Snoop is shit, he never will reach doggstyle status" is right, but who says this album is shit because of that, is an idiot. Dont be blind are you waiting for Doggystyle II ?! We live in 2005 man, 2005.

Dont live in the past
;)

But to be honest, I wish there will be Doggystyle II, Im waitin. :D

One Nation
One Love

Exodus said:
im one of the biggest snoop fans out there, and to me this album was mostly garbage
Cant feel that. Leastwise it must be fresh for you, isnt it? Im tired of the shit like g-unit, chingy, lil jon etc. but rhythm & gangsta is cool. Give it the album chance, and you`ll see its nice.

_carmi said:
i dont like that album. sincerily i thought it was trash. but hey thats my opinion.
Saying it would be trash, without any arguments, ain`t an opinion. Maybe you took 2 min to listen to it and then you gave a negative ruling, dont mind you are not the only one who makes quick decisions after short dipping into the album . BUT HEY THATS MY OPINION.

most of the beats were cheaply done (which seems to be the neptunes specility)
snoop's lyrics were not up to his normal standereds, too many damn love song type shit, ill admit drop it like its hot is deff a hot party song, but if u sit down and listen to it, it is trash, the best beat on the album was the intro, it would have been better if soopa did more, daz pitched in, and dre did 1, or even some of the old producers he had (beats by the pound), the cd is cleary for a party scene, where people do not care about the content of the song, and do not pay too much attention to the beats. snoop has the possibilitys of making another classic, but instead chooses skateboarders to do his beats, and appeal to a young generation, where as people who have been listening to him for a long time (such as myself) see this album as one of his worst, after fulling listening i started to apprecitite his old no limit stuff more due to the fact that is gold compared to this CD, but i usually do pick up his albums, and this is no acception, but i wish instead i had gone out and bought more cd-rs so i could have more cds, along with this, just a burnt copy

I have to say I enjoyed this album

I just downloaded 2days ago and I've only listened to it once and it was quite relaxing and refreshing. I was just chilling out lying on the sofa listening to it and smoking a reefer.

Like most I havent felt snoop since D.Style, the last snoop album I copped was his first No Limit album - 'the game is to be sold, not told' and since then I havent been botherd with him

Exodus said:
1.most of the beats were cheaply done (which seems to be the neptunes specility)

2.snoop's lyrics were not up to his normal standereds,

3.too many damn love song type shit,

4.it would have been better if soopa did more, daz pitched in, and dre did 1, or even some of the old producers he had (beats by the pound)

5.the cd is cleary for a party scene, where people do not care about the content of the song, and do not pay too much attention to the beats

6. snoop has the possibilitys of making another classic

7. but instead chooses skateboarders to do his beats

8. one of his worst

1. right, Cheap or not, the beats are still tight.

2. Lyrics have no standards, they change. If there would be a standard, that would be very boring.

3. Thats tabooed? Is it a must to be 100 % the ghetto super-thug?

4. Agree

5. No, It is qualified for the Party Scene or would you say How do want it/ Cali luv / Gangster Party all on AEOME, are just for the party scene?

6. Agree

7. :p

8. SOOO wrong, there so many shitty album, so terrible, I dont wanna count them

Tonio1986 said:
3. Thats tabooed? Is it a must to be 100 % the ghetto super-thug?

5. No, It is qualified for the Party Scene or would you say How do want it/ Cali luv / Gangster Party all on AEOME, are just for the party scene?
3. snoop has never made a super-thug song, but doesn't always make love songs..........makes ya go hmmmmmmmmm

5. How Do You Want It < party yes
Cali Love < party yes
2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted (Gangster Party? lol) could be party, but is tight as fuck at all times

actually his worst is that stupid to be told not to be sold crap, and this album does have one decent song the bisdness

and he doesnt have the pottential, he cant flow any mo, he is so shit he hasta use all these non vocab words, shizle me fo shizlle. and he haz always been shit, after doggystyle. his features outshine him easily.

K D

kaij said:
and he doesnt have the pottential, he cant flow any mo,

dude that aint true snoop i think may have the best flow in the game.. he can ride any beat and he can ride it with ease! thats one of snoops best qualities and he still has that he has well i think the best flow in the whole rap game.. check out the song on daz dillingers old cd i got dat fire.. listen to that and come back and say he has no flow

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.