Benzino and Eminem beef

bigCASH said:
BITCH! i'm not a fuckin wigger cuz i ain't white...and i'm not a nigger either i'm a nigga and proud of it.

p.s. good lookin The Almighty Nasquad

Yo man, don't sweat it about Aban, in reality he's the 14 year old wigger from the suburbs who pretends to be, or wants to be black.

Ever seen that Chapelle's Show skit about the white kid from the suburbs who yells "G, G, G, G-Unit"? well, that was Aban.

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Yo man, don't sweat it about Aban, in reality he's the 14 year old wigger from the suburbs who pretends to be, or wants to be black.

Ever seen that Chapelle's Show skit about the white kid from the suburbs who yells "G, G, G, G-Unit"? well, that was Aban.
:thumb: LMAO! For once you and I agree on something.

The Almighty Nasquad said:
Really? Would you care to explain...?
"it aint about black or white cuz we human"

"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other"

maybe that'll help

god created everyone equal bro..its society that paints a distorted picture..and if u think theres a diff btween black and white then you're only playin societys game..

TcThaDon said:
"it aint about black or white cuz we human"

"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other"

maybe that'll help

god created everyone equal bro..its society that paints a distorted picture..and if u think theres a diff btween black and white then you're only playin societys game..
I'm truly not trying to be condescending and say the following with sincerety...

If you truly believe there is no difference between black and white, then you have a lot of things to learn.

jason_g_718 said:
I'm truly not trying to be condescending and say the following with sincerety...

If you truly believe there is no difference between black and white, then you have a lot of things to learn.
i look at people and view them by how real they are..i look at them by their character..not by their color if u look at someone and judge them by color then u truly have a lot of things 2 learn brah

TcThaDon said:
i look at people and view them by how real they are..i look at them by their character..not by their color if u look at someone and judge them by color then u truly have a lot of things 2 learn brah
Nah, nah, nah...dude, you got it all wrong. I was talking about being able to decipher a persons race by hearing their voice alone. A person can OFTEN (90% of the time) correctly guess another persons race by just hearing their voice.

LOL, I wasn't talking about judging individuals and people's personalities just by looking at their skin color. Hell naw, that's just fucking ridiculously ignorant.

jason_g_718 said:
Nah, nah, nah...dude, you got it all wrong. I was talking about being able to decipher a persons race by hearing their voice alone. A person can OFTEN (90% of the time) correctly guess another persons race by just hearing their voice.

LOL, I wasn't talking about judging individuals and people's personalities just by looking at their skin color. Hell naw, that's just fucking ridiculously ignorant.
oh yeah bro theres differences in characteristics..but people as human beings r the same..yeah u can tell sometimes by voice for sure..but as far as the lines of equality we're all the same..thats all i was spittin

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Well said TCThaDon. Couldn't agree anymore with ya.

We might be different color and ethnicities, but in the end we're all humans.

FlipMo said:
Well said TCThaDon. Couldn't agree anymore with ya.

We might be different color and ethnicities, but in the end we're all humans.
thanks bro..i appreciate that..keep spreadin the word theres alot of ignorant bustas who dont feel that way

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.