Benzino and Eminem beef

i heard all of the battle records they made but i just wanted to know what really started the whole beef to me it's funny how two men could just have a difference of opinion and it would cause all of the Source to have a problem with all of Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit...this reminds me of Tupac having a problem with B.I.G and it made a whole west coast hate B.I.G and the esat coast and vice versa...but can somebody tell me what sparked the whole conflict

In early 2002 Benzino was coming out with an album, and he needed buzz. So he went after the top rapper at the time, which was of course Eminem.

He did it for no reason. Claimed that he gave birth to Eminem's career, and that without Zino's help he would have been a nobody (Eminem was featured in the unsigned hype part of the Source couple years back). Eminem finished him off with "Nail in the Coffin" and "The Sauce".

But Benzino is like a bad rash that won't go away. At that point mainstream America still didn't know who Benzino was, aside from the people who were hardcore Source fans, as well as internet hip hop heads. The beef became old news that no one cared about anymore.

But in the late 2004, at the time Encore was ready to be released, Benzino went on a couple radio shows, including the Wendy Williams experience, and very hypocritically talked about the beef. He stated that Eminem was the one who started it, and now that it was "blown out of proportion" (again, the only people who knew of the Benzino/Eminem beef were internet hip-hop fans, and die hard source readers) he wanted to end it.

Then Eminem released "Encore" and did an interview with Sway, and they talked about the Benzino beef, as well as the song "Toy Soldiers". Benzino saw his face on MTV for the first time, and decided that it's time to re-spark the beef. Ironically, he again has an album coming out.

So almost 3 years later, this non-sense beef is still going on. Benzino is like a psychotic ex-girlfriend that just won't quit. So after his new album dubbed "The Arch Nemesis" flops again, we can expect the beef to die down.

PS: Remember, the infamous Eminem's freestyle tapes had nothing to do with this beef being sparked. That came later on. And now that Benzino has crossed the line, and as a grown man, used the word "cracker" to refer to a white man, his argument about Eminem being racist is no longer valid and relevant in this issue.

PS: Remember, the infamous Eminem's freestyle tapes had nothing to do with this beef being sparked. That came later on. And now that Benzino has crossed the line, and as a grown man, used the word "cracker" to refer to a white man, his argument about Eminem being racist is no longer valid and relevant in this issue.
explain what cracker means ......... the last i heard of the definition was he who cracks the whip. :thumb:

S. Fourteen

bigCASH said:
i heard all of the battle records they made but i just wanted to know what really started the whole beef to me it's funny how two men could just have a difference of opinion and it would cause all of the Source to have a problem with all of Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit...this reminds me of Tupac having a problem with B.I.G and it made a whole west coast hate B.I.G and the esat coast and vice versa...but can somebody tell me what sparked the whole conflict
Benzino thought Eminem was taking all the record sales away from the hood and accused Eminem of being the Rap Hitler.

The Almighty Nasquad said:
] At that point mainstream America still didn't know who Benzino was, aside from the people who were hardcore Source fans, as well as internet hip hop heads.
When did you start listening to rap?

Benzino and Made Men were well known before any of this beef shit or it being known Benzino has something to do with the Source

Unless you live in a box Made Men, Smif N Wessun and MOP made one of the biggest anti-police brutality songs during the 90's called One In The Chamber which caused a huge uproar from media outlets and police forces...

And remember Paul Pierce getting stabbed?

Zno been in the news way before Marshall was even in the game

AnarchistFunk said:
Benzino and Made Men were well known before any of this beef shit or it being known Benzino has something to do with the Source

Unless you live in a box Made Men, Smif N Wessun and MOP made one of the biggest anti-police brutality songs during the 90's called One In The Chamber which caused a huge uproar from media outlets and police forces...

Hence me using the term Mainstream America. BTW, I never liked the Almighty RSO, as well as Made Men. Props to MOP thought.

Edit: Or maybe I should add, today's (1999-2005) mainstream America, to make things more clear.

Hurts said:
hi cracker

Yo Hurts, are you Dutch, or an American who lives in the Netherlands? Don't take no offense to this question, I just wanna know. Same with Chronic. Both of you guys speak American English and know the slang terms preety well.

Peace, Dutchie Cracker.

Hence me using the term Mainstream America. BTW, I never liked the Almighty RSO, as well as Made Men. Props to MOP thought.
What you like or don't like has absolutely no revelance to anything

You obviously don't like white people being called cracker, and just because Zno called Marshall one you seem to think that somehow eliminates Marshall's offensive PRE-WRITTEN rap degrading black women

Yo Hurts, are you Dutch, or an American who lives in the Netherlands? Don't take no offense to this question, I just wanna know. Same with Chronic. Both of you guys speak American English and know the slang terms preety well.

Peace, Dutchie Cracker.
ha nah im half dutch half sumthing else...but im not american..

half cracka half nigga ha...

hi crackerz

Cracker is a racist term to used to describe someone who's of white/caucasian origin. Cracker is what Nigger is to Black people.
i already knew that, i wanted u to define how cracker is a 'racist term' (edit)?
nigger is an offtake of negro, what is cracker ? :thumb:

Hurts said:
if u heard all tracks how come u dunno how it started? ^
FIRST OF ALL I STOPPED LISTENING TO EM after the "Slim Shady LP" that was his best album and a few songs on the "Marshall Mathers LP" were alright but since then he has been going down hill but that's just my opinion...so i really didn't pay any attention to that pointless beef. I did hear EM say hat ZNO dissed him on a record but Paul Rosenberg told him not to respond then ZNO dissed him again so EM decided to let him have it so he did but i thought maybe something happened before that to make ZNO diss EM

aban said:
PLEASE, slim shady and benzino's "BEEF" is for 4-15 year olds who are wiggers
BITCH! i'm not a fuckin wigger cuz i ain't white...and i'm not a nigger either i'm a nigga and proud of it.

p.s. good lookin The Almighty Nasquad

AnarchistFunk said:
You obviously don't like white people being called cracker, and just because Zno called Marshall one you seem to think that somehow eliminates Marshall's offensive PRE-WRITTEN rap degrading black women

Yes, obviously, I don't like when someone calls white people crackers. When Benzino went on a crusade to "save hip-hop" from racism or whatever his objective was, logically you would think that he would refrain from using derogatory and racist terms like "cracker". It defeats the whole purpose of whatever the fuck he's trying to accomplish.

Hurts said:
if u heard all tracks how come u dunno how it started? ^
Why do you respond with something like this?

The dude asked a question. So, if you know the answer, post it. If you just have to bust his balls about the question you can do it after.

If you don't know, why respond?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.