Be.

roaches

"Chi City" and "It's Your World" are both great. I can't listen to the album in its entirety, though. It puts me to sleep.

Incidentally, I feel the same way about Word...Life. "Time's Up", "Born 2 Live", and "Point O Viewz" are the only songs I listen to at all on that album.

I'm pretty surprised that not so many people are hyped over this album. To me it was a perfect album for a perfect moment in my life. Maybe I feel so good about this album because it reminds me of a time in my life when i was really happy after a long period of downfall, i dunno...

But I do think this is a great album, and excluding Resurrection, I think this is the best Common album to date. I think the musical time period it dropped made it shine even more, but i also believe that it would've stood out in the 90's too,

I Like it.

i feel what your sayin man...i mean i played that shit for days on end....but right now, its kinda played out (to me)....i'll need more time to see if i'll listen to it the same as i did when it was released..

one album that has stood the test of time...released only a few months before (to me) is the Foreigh Exchange - Connected album....i can play that right through every time....it is definetly a classic....even if it didnt gain commercial success, to me personally it is a classic album that i'll listen to for years to come.....whereas i cant necessarily say the same about Be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.