"Be" comes out Tuesday...........

Common's "Be" a potenital classic comes out Tuesday, and it's priced for $9.99 at Best Buy. So help support a true MC and buy it, it'll be worth every penny.

For Common fans I know you'll buy it, but for those your DL'd it and heard it and liked it, go buy it man, support a guy who's a lyricist, and doesn't have to make dumbass songs to sell records.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
malek_5 said:
'i wanna be as free as the spirits of those who left
i'm talkin malcolm, coltraine, my man yousef'

boring? shut the fuck up
You proved him right. That line is boring.

you know what, its not as good as its been hyped up to be
theres maybe 4 standout tracks that are really dope
but there is no filler at all so it is a very solid album

i agree that it does have its boring parts. and its way too short. compared to a real 10 track classic, ie. illmatic, its nowhere near as good. if the massacre was 11 tracks it would be better than this cd in my opinion.

i havent really listened to it much lately. im not sure i'll buy it and i bought kanye's, game's, the roots', 50's, banks', and john legend's cds in the past year

linx

Staff member
I won't lie, I don't buy cd's much anymore. Not because I don't want to though, but because I don't have a job so I don't have the money. When I WAS working though, I bought shitloads of cd's. I hope to have the money to actually but this. I have even waited to hear it until today. I finally just downloaded it. I heard so much about it and I just couldn't wait. Playing it as we speak. :thumb:

I just bought the album yesterday and must admit i was pleasantly suprised, i havent had enough time to fully check out all thge tracks but the ones that stand out are the intro, go, the track with john legend and the last track on the album all in all i would say all the tracks on the album are dope i cant wait to go home and listen to it. WELL DONE COMMON KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

I aint been round here for a while and even then i was a newbie so i hope im not asking a question thats already been asked but whats yall favourite track on commons new joint?? im still trying to decide what mine is

xxx

The cd is already close to a classic for me. Fuckin Love It!

Fav tracks so far is "The Corner", "they dont know"/"they say" (cant remember the name of that one, i think its 10) "The food" and the "intro"

by the way, is there a studio version of "the food"?

Duke

Staff member
Sadly enough i wont pick it up :( It's priced at a whopping 20 euros here.

That's about 25 US dollars....ridiculously expensive.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.