Bang Em Smurf Sexually Assaulted In Prison..

Hostile Apostle said:
Why not analyze every little damn thing? Are we supposed to believe everything we read? This just in, I just fucked Eve and came all over the paws on her tits. True fucking story. Then Beyonce came in and licked it off of her tits.

This is dumbest fucking shit I've ever read. Go to allhiphop.com if that's the source. It's that fucking easy. I didn't see it. So now what?
U do kno ur the only asshole in this thread right?...Look..sense u wanna be a prick about it..go to gunitworld.com and look the shit up ur self..scroll to the bottom of the page and look for ur damn self and see if it doesnt say SOURCE:ALLHIPHOP..i NEVER fuckin said it was the truth cause i have no fuckin clue, i seen it,posted it up!..i posted the shit 4 ppl 2 read..so plz eitha say summin about the thread or get the fuck out!

ThugLifeSoulja1 said:
U do kno ur the only asshole in this thread right?...Look..sense u wanna be a prick about it..go to gunitworld.com and look the shit up ur self..scroll to the bottom of the page and look for ur damn self and see if it doesnt say SOURCE:ALLHIPHOP..i NEVER fuckin said it was the truth cause i have no fuckin clue, i seen it,posted it up!..i posted the shit 4 ppl 2 read..so plz eitha say summin about the thread or get the fuck out!

I did say something, and you chastised it...I'm so confused on what to do :(

But seriously, I didn't feel the need to go to that little fan site making up fake news...believe it or not, I actually went straight to the source. Instead of you wasting your time by telling us to believe everything we read, take that time and go to the supposed source. Your first tip should have been that they called Bang Em Smurf a rapper. Then you should have asked yourself "why is the AP, a respectable news source, writing about a man that 18 people know about, getting raped?"

That's it, now I'm getting the fuck out.

Lok

Can't you see the guy that made this thread is like 12, it's a waste of time even trying to clown them, because they are to stupid to realise they come off stupid. Fool can't even type without looking like a degenerate.

At times like this I see why aloivas left.

Sentenced said:
Can't you see the guy that made this thread is like 12, it's a waste of time even trying to clown them, because they are to stupid to realise they come off stupid. Fool can't even type without looking like a degenerate.

At times like this I see why aloivas left.
haha..12?..dumbass..anywayz..look, all i did was put this shit up for people to read i didnt write the article, i didnt make shit up, it came straight from that site..call me 12 fucker but if you didnt have anything to say on the thread why say anything at all? just to talk down on a motherfucker because he posts an article. I see shit on this board everyday..Whos the better rapper, Shady Vs Murder Inc, who the hell wants to see that shit all the time?..Not me..So u can kiss my ass if you dont like what i posted up! Not causing no beef so whatever else is said, fuck it!

Peace!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.