Bad Boy's new artist can't hold his own in a battle ;)

Souljah- said:
alot of jelaous ppl here.....sad

good story man! im sure it was an experience
hope u make it big
i just want this to be known...i'm not hating and i'm for dam sure not jealous...i was only saying that it is hard to tell if someone has a good flow or not if they're rapping with no beat...cause i know some people who can spit some lyrics that are straight fire but they can't ride a beat for shit...which means they really don't have a good flow....because the simple fact is that i couldn't care less that he battled some rapper that i have never heard of before...his failure or success in life won't do me any good...so if Mark Deez is telling the truth...good luck with everything that you're trying to acomplish...and if you're lying....go get help

Not hating or mean to steal you spotlight or anything, but one day I seen kanye in the mall and I battled him 2, exact same thing happened, man we should record a song together...

GhostOfRazgriz said:
dude I just fuckin battled 50 cent in ihop no lie. I saw him eating a chocalate pancake with a whipcream smiley face and he had a gun to banks head and was making him put syrup on his pancakes and 50 was like yo u wanksta and i was like wanna battle and he was like foo .this is what he spit
" yo yo yomy rhymes shake the crowd like earthqaukes//
while loydy loyd is puttin syrup on my pancakes//
when u all up in the dollar tree and u cant fin yo cuzins birthday present whatchu gonna do?//
act a fooo//"
and i was like
" yo ill hack ur computer g//
along with your windows XP//
cuz microsoft aint got nothing on me//
50 cant speak english//
his mother likes to go for rides on my fish//"
anyways 50 died he was like lets go record some tracks son.
Not funny nor a good post. Fuck off.
Anyway, congratz Mark Deez I wish you luck.

Props. Its good to see a normal person like us doing something. You may be able to take full advantage of your connection to this guy by attending parties and trying to shine wherever you see "big" (well known) people.

If you know what's good for you, take advantage of what you have.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Props man, make sure to follow up on his offer and if he doesnt come through like he promised, diss him to get some hype heh.

not hateingand i guess in this day and era it has been proven that race is not important but aren't you the white dude who used to post pics of himself on this board trying to be black. not sure if it was you or not, just curious??

good luck mark deez wats ur stage name :D

hope it works out for ya nice story by the way.

but keep ur feet on the ground and dont forget ur crew :thumb:

Pain Of Depth said:
I'm sorry , but I heard ur shit ... both freestyles as songs , and I don't believe it ...

pz
you don't have to believe it.. if you were there.. you would've seen it come to past! i've never lost a battle with anybody around here. the closest battle i was ever in was with a guy named swift last year at school... he'd eat up a lot of dudes, he was sick... but he even told me i won. i'm not tryin to say i'm the greatest battler of all-time, but battling is my #1 attribute when it comes to rapping.

kinda off topic but i have to say that DUDES website is one of the worst looking / designed websites i have ever seen.

back on topic...... well good luck on that shit, chance of a life time dont waste it.

linx

Staff member
Leech316 said:
just competely outta curiosity not believing you or anything
but just wondering are you an african american? or white? or asian :p?
Mark is white. Does it matter though

Good luck with that. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.