B.I.G.'s Moms' Comments On Rolling Stone Article

Casey

Staff member
I'm with Ruk. It was COINTELPRO, government set-up. They did everything in their power to stop the panthers, all 'pac would have to have done would be make one song and the panthers could be back in full effect. He was popular enough to do it, and that scared the shit outta the government. I also think that prominent figures in the black community sided with the government, believing that 'pac was bringing a bad name to the black community, in much the same way as happened with Malcolm X (Farrakhan turned on Malcolm and co-operated with the goverment on his murder).

Militant said:
I'm with Ruk. It was COINTELPRO, government set-up. They did everything in their power to stop the panthers, all 'pac would have to have done would be make one song and the panthers could be back in full effect. He was popular enough to do it, and that scared the shit outta the government. I also think that prominent figures in the black community sided with the government, believing that 'pac was bringing a bad name to the black community, in much the same way as happened with Malcolm X (Farrakhan turned on Malcolm and co-operated with the goverment on his murder).
i was thinking the same thing , but its all speculation.. It could of been mindless and some1s ego got hurt and killed 2pac.... or it could of been bigger then any of us ever have imangined. I do think it is the black side of the gov like u said , or the gov it self.

I think 2pac came to the earth did what he had to do , then ... He was a living legend.

Or it could be Suge like suggested in the article, wouldn't suprice me.
But i would like a reaction to the quote in my post before: are they talking bout Big Syke????? Any info on that?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.