B.I.G.'s Mom Slams Diddy & Lil Kim

Zero Cool said:
Didn't she also proclaim that Pac created the East-West beef for monetary purposes? I'd take whatever she says with a grain of salt.
She said thats what Biggie told her. Like when both the BB & DR camps met up that @ the Soul Train in '96, Biggie asked Pac what was wrong with him, and Pac replied that "he was just tryna make some money" but I think what Pac said was taken out of context making it sound like he started the beef for a monetary purpose. Because I can imagine Pac sayin that but more as if he meant "aint nothing wrong with me, Im good, Im making money". Thats just opinion tho.

sk1tz69 said:
i LOVE it! she says that puffy and kim are exploiting his memory and she's the one writing the fucking book! haha
Its alright for Voletta to do though. That Biggie's mom. Her son aint around to take care of her bills no more, so she deserves EVERY dollar from the book. Just Afeni with Pac's albums. Plus, it aint like shes been doin it for years like Puffy & Kim have.

Crunkadelic said:
She said thats what Biggie told her. Like when both the BB & DR camps met up that @ the Soul Train in '96, Biggie asked Pac what was wrong with him, and Pac replied that "he was just tryna make some money" but I think what Pac said was taken out of context making it sound like he started the beef for a monetary purpose. Because I can imagine Pac sayin that but more as if he meant "aint nothing wrong with me, Im good, Im making money". Thats just opinion tho.
I saw that shit on Biggie's VH1 special about how Pac told biggie to respond. That whole special made pac look bad in a way. I wouldn't be surprised if that story was fabricated just to make Biggie look like an angel and make Pac look bad. Also the same people who are telling Biggie's story are the same ones who said Biggie never replied to all those pac disses. And yes, Biggie did make comments and replies as most of you may know. So i don't understand how could anyone believe what comes out of that biggie/bad boy camp.

Rock

AmerikazMost said:
:thumb:

Pac > Big > Stretch > Everyone on Thug Life

I love hearing tracks where any of those three collab...an album would've rocked the world
I wonder how many more 2pac/big/stretch collab tracks are still left in the vaults if any...

The only song they did together where it was just them that is leaked is House Of Pain.

Zero Cool said:
I thought they just bumped heads? When I read Cathy Scott's book she explained the Soul Train thing and said Pac just stared B.I.G. down then someone pulled a gun and the Nation of Islam stepped in. She also said Biggie wished he could have stuck Pac into the back of a Limo and clarified the situation which makes me doubt Voletta's assertion even more.
Yeah, thats what some guy on the Welcome To DeathRow DVD said too, but then again, I dont know if Voletta was even talkin particularly about Soul Train incident - that just came to my mind as far as them publicly meeting.

Bombsquad said:
That whole special made pac look bad in a way. I wouldn't be surprised if that story was fabricated just to make Biggie look like an angel and make Pac look bad. Also the same people who are telling Biggie's story are the same ones who said Biggie never replied to all those pac disses.
Whenever its told from Pac's side of the story, Biggie's protrayed as antagonist (the bad guy); whenever its told from Biggie's side, Pac's portrayed as the antagonist. Its just natural like that.

ARon

~Vindictive~ said:
the woman is telling the truth

diddy will use anybody if it means more money for him

and kim uses his name so she can get more record sales

just like hes executive producer on her album

how can a dead man do that?

and are his 2 kids and mom gonna get any money from it?
So how is Diddy using Biggie do gain money? What albums has he come out with, what clothes does he put his name on? What does he do besides play his music and shout him out?
Why should his two kids and mom get any money from anything they do? Anyways Kim putting Big as executive producer makes big money, and I'm pretty sure that means his mother and kids get it. You see it done on a lot of albums, just like Nore for example made capone executive producer why'll he was in jail. So the woman is telling the truth about what. Puff using Bigs name too......what? She hasn't said anything. Give examples.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.