B.I.G.'s Mom Slams Diddy & Lil Kim

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/344703p-294285c.html

Late rapper NOTORIOUS BIG's mother VOLETTA WALLACE has accused SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS and LIL' KIM of using her son for their own gain in her upcoming book BIGGIE: VOLETTA WALLACE REMEMBERS HER SON.

Notorious BIG - real name CHRISTOPHER WALLACE - was murdered in 1997, and eight years on his mother believes Combs and Lil' Kim have exploited his legend for their own benefit.

In the book, she writes, "I'm glad my son does not have to witness that the very people that he thought he could ride and die with wouldn't think twice about using his mother.

"I am glad that he's not here to see how they have used his image and his name.

"I believe Sean loved my son - after he was dead. I used to tell Christopher all the time not to trust Sean."

Voletta Wallace reserved particular disdain for her son's sometime lover Lil' Kim, describing her outrage at the time she allowed the convicted rap star to use her home for a magazine photoshoot.

She says, "The first picture I saw was Kim wearing my son's mink coat, holding his chain and wearing his hat. I was in shock.

"I felt violated. I read the entire article and learned that not only was Kim wearing things belonging to my son, but she claimed that the home belonged to her as well.

"This experience helped me draw my own opinions about Kim. And they weren't good."

Sean Combs and Voletta Wallace seemed close in '99, but she says he's exploited her son's memory.

Made herself at home? Lil' Kim

The mother of murdered hip-hop star Notorious B.I.G. - gunned down in 1997, presumably by rival rappers - savages Sean (Diddy) Combs and Lil' Kim in a soon-to-be-published memoir.
In "Biggie: Voletta Wallace Remembers Her Son," due out Oct. 25 from Simon & Schuster's Atria books, Wallace alleges that Combs - who signed Biggie to his Bad Boy record label in the 1990s - and Kim, Biggie's sometime lover, both used him to further their own careers.

"I'm glad my son does not have to witness that the very people that he thought he could ride and die with wouldn't think twice about using his mother," Wallace writes about her late son Christopher, Combs and Kimberly Jones. "I am glad that he's not here to see how they have used his image and his name."

She adds: "I believe Sean loved my son - after he was dead. I used to tell Christopher all the time not to trust Sean."

Ever since Biggie's death, Combs has regularly invoked his memory, as he did weeks ago when he performed an elaborate tribute at the MTV Video Music Awards in Miami.

Wallace accuses Lil' Kim of pilfering her New Jersey home after she let her use it for a magazine interview.

When the magazine hit the stands, "The first picture I saw was Kim wearing my son's mink coat, holding his chain and wearing his hat. I was in shock," Wallace writes. "I felt violated."

Wallace continues: "I read the entire article and learned that not only was Kim wearing things belonging to my son, but she claimed that the home belonged to her as well. This experience helped me draw my own opinions about Kim. And they weren't good."

PR reps for both Diddy and Kim were mum yesterday.

Voletta is the only person who REALLY rides for B.I.G. LOL!

And its funny how Lil Kim still has Chistopher Wallace down as the executive producer of her new album.

AmerikazMost

Well Lil' Kim's a trick. I don't think anyone will disagree with that.

Some people will be surprised about the Puffy part though. I, however, am not. Puffy's a smooth son of a bitch, I'll give him that, but he's also dirtier than the South. Why do you think he was on just about all of Biggie's songs and in all his videos? He was trying to make himself famous, and it worked.

Giz

She was just at the VMA's with puffy's mom, Puffy even mentioned her presence while hosting. So I don't think it's that serious!

You can see where his loyalty lays i mean look at it like this he could of use some of the songs he put on his album no way out to make another biggie album a decent one but he only cared about making himself famous

true but if it wasn't for puffy biggie wouldn't have become that famous, there is a great chance he would have signed to thug life and be underrated like most rappers there, puffy took biggie out the hood and he deserves respect for that, even if later he used biggie

i am not surprised with this buff is a sly cunt.
with this situation its like the same as fat joe he always sayin big pun this big pun that an puns fam were havin some problems jus bak an he never bothered to help them.

AmerikazMost

Goreman said:
true but if it wasn't for puffy biggie wouldn't have become that famous, there is a great chance he would have signed to thug life and be underrated like most rappers there, puffy took biggie out the hood and he deserves respect for that, even if later he used biggie
Biggie was too good not to get famous. I don't think the rappers in Thug Life are underrated. They're good, but c'mon. They're no where near Biggie's level (except for Pac of course).

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Goreman said:
yeah and got him killed probably. :rolleyes:

Giz said:
She was just at the VMA's with puffy's mom, Puffy even mentioned her presence while hosting. So I don't think it's that serious!

I remember watching it when Puffy gave her a shout out and I just sat there thinking "wow, she really seems like she doesn't want to be there". She did smile, she didn't wave, she just sat there straight faced. Now I guess I know why.

ARon

Why hate on Puff, what is he doing that is bad? It's not like he is making Biggie versions of Loyal to the Game. Or putting his name on clothes hoping kids will buy them up. What has puff done? He shouts him out all the time, what is so bad about that? I don't think I can agree at all with what she is saying about Puff. Maybe I'm missing something but if you ask me he is doing nothing wrong. Keeps his name out there and reps him right, playing his music at all his events just whatever.

2pacnbiggie said:
In the book, she writes, "I'm glad my son does not have to witness that the very people that he thought he could ride and die with wouldn't think twice about using his mother.
Thats almost sounds like envy. They wouldnt think twice about using me.

2pacnbiggie said:
Wallace alleges that Combs - who signed Biggie to his Bad Boy record label in the 1990s - and Kim, Biggie's sometime lover, both used him to further their own careers.
Isn't that exactly what she is doing right now? Wasn't that Puffy' job to begin with? Isn't he supposed to create an image for Biggie and himself gaining money anyway possible. I am probably missing something and if I am someone explain, this makes no sense for her to call Puffy out.

AmerikazMost

^ Biggie's mom has always seemed most concerned with her son above all things. Instead of putting out tons of merchandise and remixing his music, she's been working to solve his murder and to right the wrongs done to him. I think what she is trying to do is to present Biggie in the light that she viewed him. I don't thinks she's trying to make money off his name for the sake of making money. She's always seemed genuinely concerned for her son.

But that's just IMO of course.

ARon

What mother isnt concerned for her son?
But anyways what does that have to do with Puffy, waht has he done that is bad?

AmerikazMost said:
Biggie was too good not to get famous. I don't think the rappers in Thug Life are underrated. They're good, but c'mon. They're no where near Biggie's level (except for Pac of course).
Syke Pac and Big would have been Gold

the woman is telling the truth

diddy will use anybody if it means more money for him

and kim uses his name so she can get more record sales

just like hes executive producer on her album

how can a dead man do that?

and are his 2 kids and mom gonna get any money from it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online