Australia dont love 50 Cent

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
I'll be sure to get the Aussies back if there's ever a Rukas movie. :)
Hahaha ;) There will be one day dont you worry!

Yep, if I go, G UNOT T shirt and G Unit sneaks like I dont know what the big deal is... just to totally fuck with everyones head, hahah.

posters are up in Melb ... the CBD hasnt been touched ... guess people just don't care here, as i wrote, if they dont like him, so be it, they dont draw "funny" pictures. it will be funny when the movie opens and at his concert to see the kiddies come out all "g'up up"

Rukas said:
Are melb posters getting hit up as well or is it just SA? Damn near EVERY poster here has been hit. It's very suprising.

Haven't seen shit in Sydney... didn't even know the movie was out here. I dunno though, I've been detoxing recently so I haven't gone out much but I'll keep my eyes open.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ I live in the Adelaide CBD. That was taken on Goodwood Road opposite the McDonalds if anyone cares ;)

But like I said, they're everywhere.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah I used to drive past like maybe 6 movie posters a day and eventually got tagged n the next day the posters were down. Saw one on Anzac Highway which looked like much the same thing, but couldnt tell what was drawn/written on it. LOL I wish the posters were still up when he comes for his concert!

ive seen that arounnd too..

thats cuz the white kids (not being racist, its how it is here) dont like rap, they all white music n shit and fuckin burn on anything rap.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.