Australia dont love 50 Cent

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
50 Cent's movie comes out here Jan 11 and bus stops are covered with posters, but damn near every poster I see looks like this now...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
That one is just done weird, from what ive seen of all the others, the taggers name is HOP and it's supped to be DICK (the picture) UNIT.

yayo

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
I'm sure someone from this board already has a plan.
Some people I know where going to go in G-U-NOT shirts.. Apparently they spoke with Fase via email and he told them to hook it up and show him photos, then he'd work on getting Game down under.

probably some groupie that loves 50 Cent ... he was drawing himself in that picture putting himself in 50 ... if u dont like an artist, fuck, dont like them but no need to draw stupid pictures... i'm not exactly a 50 fan but shit like that is just stupid ...

and it happens all over the world, someone goes to a 50 or G Unit show and wears G Unot or Stop Snitchin gear and they get the shit smashed outta them ... probably the same as those that wear G Unit T's to Game shows ...

people take Hiphop soooo seriously like they are actually involved in the beefs themselves!

:D

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Gambler said:
probably some groupie that loves 50 Cent ... he was drawing himself in that picture putting himself in 50 ... if u dont like an artist, fuck, dont like them but no need to draw stupid pictures... i'm not exactly a 50 fan but shit like that is just stupid ...

and it happens all over the world, someone goes to a 50 or G Unit show and wears G Unot or Stop Snitchin gear and they get the shit smashed outta them ... probably the same as those that wear G Unit T's to Game shows ...

people take Hiphop soooo seriously like they are actually involved in the beefs themselves!

:D
Yeah, its funny though, Ive never seen it taken to this extent in Aust before.

Are melb posters getting hit up as well or is it just SA? Damn near EVERY poster here has been hit. It's very suprising.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.