Anyone know if T.I. really said this?

Tito

"For less problems in this country, all immigrants should just go back to where they came from."

People keep telling me that he said that on the radio. Anyone know if he really made the comment?

masta247

Staff member
Bank Robber said:
but he's got a point
I see the point of hating on most mexicans, cubans etc. but there are ppl that go to States n work hard to get theyre dollars just to buy some food and they are happy wit it.

ARon

If he did say it, guaranteed it is taken out of context or he was refining a different point or went on to say something else afterwards, like most "quotes" you see that someone said.

If he really said that, he lost fans because of it. I don't agree with it at all, it sounds completely unintelligent and ignorant, kind of like T.I.'s music, ha. Look at that.

masta247 said:
I see the point of hating on most mexicans, cubans etc. but there are ppl that go to States n work hard to get theyre dollars just to buy some food and they are happy wit it.
HATING????? WTF? Hating is when you are jealous of somebody. Fuck that! MOST not all but MOST MEXICANS / CUBANS come to AMERICA to have kids (which become American Citizens) and rape the system by applying for WELLFARE, WIC, FREE HEATHCARE etc. Look up the facts sir! WE ARE PAYING WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS TO HELP "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" IN THIS COUNTRY. ILLEGAL!!! SHOULDNT BE HERE! I am Mexican / Russian myself, but my great grandfather didnt come here and rape the system. He worked extremely hard, and didnt get shit handed to him like todays people. LAZY ASS PEOPLE 2DAY I TELL U. Fucking DEMOCRATES!

S. Fourteen

I wouldn't be listening to hip hop if I paid any attention to, or cared about rapper's opinions... especially about politics.

From that statement alone, he is generalizing every immigrant in this country including me. I am not causing any trouble.

[edit] I mean opinions they print on magazines etc. it's different when they're rapping.

Comatose187 said:
HATING????? WTF? Hating is when you are jealous of somebody. Fuck that! MOST not all but MOST MEXICANS / CUBANS come to AMERICA to have kids (which become American Citizens) and rape the system by applying for WELLFARE, WIC, FREE HEATHCARE etc. Look up the facts sir! WE ARE PAYING WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS TO HELP "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" IN THIS COUNTRY. ILLEGAL!!! SHOULDNT BE HERE! I am Mexican / Russian myself, but my great grandfather didnt come here and rape the system. He worked extremely hard, and didnt get shit handed to him like todays people. LAZY ASS PEOPLE 2DAY I TELL U. Fucking DEMOCRATES!
:rolleyes:

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Comatose187 said:
whoa man, calm down, its just the internet

with that said, your right, not all mexicans are to be hated

just the border hoppers

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
obviously he's clueing everyone should go back to where they came from except african & native americans

PuffnScruff

saltynuts said:
I wouldn't be listening to hip hop if I paid any attention to, or cared about rapper's opinions... especially about politics.
From that statement alone, he is generalizing every immigrant in this country including me. I am not causing any trouble.

[edit] I mean opinions they print on magazines etc. it's different when they're rapping.
sooooo true. even these so called political get their shit wrong most of the time and dont know crap about what they are talking about other than what they hear from 3rd party sources and biased news reports. would anyone in real life take advice on real world issues from an adult with an education level of a 6th grader?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Bank Robber said:
we all came from Africa
lmao.. i decided (see: native americans) that if youve been at one spot for like a thousand years then ur not an immigrant anymore. or some shit i can't remember if that was what i decided or not

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.