Anyone know if T.I. really said this?

Comatose187 said:
HATING????? WTF? Hating is when you are jealous of somebody. Fuck that! MOST not all but MOST MEXICANS / CUBANS come to AMERICA to have kids (which become American Citizens) and rape the system by applying for WELLFARE, WIC, FREE HEATHCARE etc. Look up the facts sir! WE ARE PAYING WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS TO HELP "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" IN THIS COUNTRY. ILLEGAL!!! SHOULDNT BE HERE! I am Mexican / Russian myself, but my great grandfather didnt come here and rape the system. He worked extremely hard, and didnt get shit handed to him like todays people. LAZY ASS PEOPLE 2DAY I TELL U. Fucking DEMOCRATES!
Funny how one already immigrated immigrant in one country tells another one you cant come in when he himself is immigrant.The real 'illegal immigrants' in this country are those who came here and took the land illegally.And they now telling others not to come in.Hypocrites.

Specially you,as you claim to be Russian,they are plenty of them here in NY and the only reason they are here is for the very same reason you just stated-wellfare and healthcare.They come and do fake wellfare and insurance and go back to their country and receive benefits there.And then THEY get upset and are against to those who want to do same thing they did.So you shouldn't even be speaking pidarast.

ARon

Well besides this whole political debate going on, if Tip really said this and meant it this way then all I can say is that I dont agree with his views. But that still wont stop me from listenin to his music.

Someone should remind T.I. that Japan is floundering because of their incredibly strict immigration laws. 20,000 more japs died than were born in this last year, and their economy will subsequently collapse. Anyone who doesn't understand that our balance of illegal/legal immigrants and legal citizens has helped our overall success as a country is a tool.

When did we stop becoming the land of opportunity? If I was born in mexico I would sneak into America, and so would you.

Comatose187, I think your words are a bit unfair. You're argument should be to reform the welfare system that apparently allows 'sandbagging' mexicans the chance to "party with our tax dollars." Instead, you erroneously conclude, based on your ample evidence, that we should deny immigrants the chance to live the American dream.

Now I'm going to go grab a bag of dill pickle-flavored sunflower seeds and a dewskie, and hope that your post was a joke.

Tito said:
"For less problems in this country, all immigrants should just go back to where they came from."

People keep telling me that he said that on the radio. Anyone know if he really made the comment?

i guess he's bitter and 'mad' that he got punk'd in L.A and i'm not talking about ashton kutcher's show :woah:

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
EDouble said:
lmao.. i decided (see: native americans) that if youve been at one spot for like a thousand years then ur not an immigrant anymore. or some shit i can't remember if that was what i decided or not
I still like to think of myself as an African-American, although I'm white

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
MakaveliPrime01 said:
Someone should remind T.I. that Japan is floundering because of their incredibly strict immigration laws. 20,000 more japs died than were born in this last year, and their economy will subsequently collapse. .
I'm highly offended by the word "Japs", this isn't WW2 anymore

thats not wut T.I. said, i can't exactly quote him word for word but wut he was sayin was that people should legally immigrate to the U.S. and go through that system of entering the country instead of illegally coming and not payin the dues that legal immigrants had/have to pay to come into the country. PEACE

roaches

What he actually said:

“If they came here illegally, man, they might need to, you know… It seems rough, and cruel, and harsh; but to be fair to everybody, the people who trying to get over here the right way, I think they might need to be put back over there so they can, you know, find a way to get over here the right way.”

And then he said, after the outcry:

"I offer my heartfelt apologies if any comments I said offended non documented immigrants in anyway. Forgive me for not being up on all sides of the issues. Everyone has the right to pursue the American dream."

Bank Robber said:
I'm highly offended by the word "Japs", this isn't WW2 anymore
I'm sure you are. You go home and listen to rap which is littered with ethnic slurs, and also probably enjoy some songs by eminem or others which talk about beating women, and your not offended. j-lo gets to say 'nigga' by being associated with p-diddy. So the way I see it, I get to say japs by my association with my japanese friend, Rambo You :D And if you call someone a turk or a swede, i will be totally offended, cuz shortening the word is so offensive.

ARon

roaches said:
What he actually said:

“If they came here illegally, man, they might need to, you know… It seems rough, and cruel, and harsh; but to be fair to everybody, the people who trying to get over here the right way, I think they might need to be put back over there so they can, you know, find a way to get over here the right way.”

"I offer my heartfelt apologies if any comments I said offended non documented immigrants in anyway. Forgive me for not being up on all sides of the issues. Everyone has the right to pursue the American dream."
Thank you very much.

S. Fourteen

MakaveliPrime01 said:
I'm sure you are. You go home and listen to rap which is littered with ethnic slurs, and also probably enjoy some songs by eminem or others which talk about beating women, and your not offended. j-lo gets to say 'nigga' by being associated with p-diddy. So the way I see it, I get to say japs by my association with my japanese friend, Rambo You :D And if you call someone a turk or a swede, i will be totally offended, cuz shortening the word is so offensive.
Ok. You just sound like a redneck.

And your argument sucks. why should anyone remind T.I. of the situation in Japan? Because they have a low birthrate due to couples not having sex? If they were having sex and poppin out kids, then Japan would be fine. No need for foreign workers. The Japanese will use robots before they let immigrants flood in.

S. Fourteen

roaches said:
What he actually said:

He's right. :)

People that immigrate "the right way" has to go thru a bunch of paper work and the process is not exactly free of charge. Is it fair for those kinds of people?

saltynuts said:
Ok. You just sound like a redneck.

And your argument sucks. why should anyone remind T.I. of the situation in Japan? Because they have a low birthrate due to couples not having sex? If they were having sex and poppin out kids, then Japan would be fine. No need for foreign workers. The Japanese will use robots before they let immigrants flood in.
Yawn.

When I said "japs" it wasn't an intentional racial slur. Then i had a little fun while defending myself because I knew Bank Robber couldn't honestly be offended by my comment.

The Japan piece was relevant btw, because they are known for having the stingiest immigration laws, and the topic is immigration, and their economy is soon to flounder. If you believe their stingy immigration laws didn't have a large effect on their current situation then I'm not sure what to say. I'm sorry you don't get it? Anyway, if you actually read what I said, you would see that I DON'T sound like a red neck because I support immigration, whereas red necks don't.

Again I wonder why I visit 2pacboard. I offer a relevant opinion and I get ridiculed for something unrelated. *yawn

Thanks to whoever posted up the new info clearing up the confusion on what T.I. meant.

Comatose187 said:
HATING????? WTF? Hating is when you are jealous of somebody. Fuck that! MOST not all but MOST MEXICANS / CUBANS come to AMERICA to have kids (which become American Citizens) and rape the system by applying for WELLFARE, WIC, FREE HEATHCARE etc. Look up the facts sir! WE ARE PAYING WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS TO HELP "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" IN THIS COUNTRY. ILLEGAL!!! SHOULDNT BE HERE! I am Mexican / Russian myself, but my great grandfather didnt come here and rape the system. He worked extremely hard, and didnt get shit handed to him like todays people. LAZY ASS PEOPLE 2DAY I TELL U. Fucking DEMOCRATES!
So blinded and ignoramus...

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
MakaveliPrime01 said:
Yawn.

When I said "japs" it wasn't an intentional racial slur. Then i had a little fun while defending myself because I knew Bank Robber couldn't honestly be offended by my comment.

The Japan piece was relevant btw, because they are known for having the stingiest immigration laws, and the topic is immigration, and their economy is soon to flounder. If you believe their stingy immigration laws didn't have a large effect on their current situation then I'm not sure what to say. I'm sorry you don't get it? Anyway, if you actually read what I said, you would see that I DON'T sound like a red neck because I support immigration, whereas red necks don't.

Again I wonder why I visit 2pacboard. I offer a relevant opinion and I get ridiculed for something unrelated. *yawn

Thanks to whoever posted up the new info clearing up the confusion on what T.I. meant.
shut up you jap

S. Fourteen

MakaveliPrime01 said:
Yawn.

Intentional or not, you said it and you justified it by saying you have Japanese friends. Good one.

The Japanese have always been strict on foreigners, so what changed in the last 10, even 20 years? Large part of it has to do with couples not having sex, it's not having less people to have kids with.

[edit] the whole point of message boards is to discuss and share opinions. you call it ridicule, i call it debate. opinions do differ from time to time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.