Anyone ever heard of the 134 Allstars? (Original G-Unit)

7 Syns

By any chance has anyone ever heard the 134 Allstar mixtape released back in the day? It consisted of the original G-Unit (before the actual G-Unit name) which was 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Sha Monteloc (Money XL), Bang 'Em Smurf, Domination, Mutt-Lo, Na tha Natural, Ava Denero and Huey P.

Im just wondering because I really wanan hear the full tape, ive heard bits and pieces from it and it sounds real grimmey. Authentic grimmey NY hip-hop. Also Banks whole rhyme pattern is different, he sounds clearer and has a faster flow. Bang 'Em Smurf actually spits some bars too. Anyways if anyones got a hook up holla back.

peace.

id like to hear that too. would be grateful if anyone has a link

EDIT: actually i found it on DC++. but none of them have any free slots at the moment

yea i've actually posted it on here a couple times lol Its dope yayo and banks were at their best on there banks rips that is that your chick freestyle

i dont have the mp3's to it anymore but i burned it to a cd if u want i could rip it from the cd and post it in a couple days it'll be in .wma format tho

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.