Anyone ever heard of the 134 Allstars? (Original G-Unit)

7 Syns

Considering how many people dislike G-Unit these days, im fairly surprised about the number of replies this thread got..

CLOSET FANS... jk

anyways good work on the links to all whom posted.

peace.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i cant wait to go home and check these. I love hearing what famous rappers sounded like when they were completely underground and unknown

masta247

Staff member
It's funny how bang em smurf belonged to g-unit. Back in the Yukmouth vs. g-unit days he featured on some of the most awesome g-unit diss tracks. I didn't know that he was in g-unit.

Preach

It's funny how bang em smurf belonged to g-unit. Back in the Yukmouth vs. g-unit days he featured on some of the most awesome g-unit diss tracks. I didn't know that he was in g-unit.
Well, he wasn't. He was in 134 Allstars. Then some of those members got together and made G-Unit.

It's like saying The Outlawz = Thug Life because Tupac was in Thug Life. They are different people, different style, different music... Different names :p

Also, imo, the fact that he knew them and dissed them makes more sense in the world to me compared to other rappers that just diss random rappers. I dunno why he was pissed with them, but maybe because they all went mainstream and left him out of the cut. I'd be fucking pissed, greedy and touchy too.

On a side note, I need to find this.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.